You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20220114_220106670 (resized).jpg
IMG_20220110_204940390_HDR (resized).jpg
IMG_20220110_205019418 (resized).jpg
IMG_20220110_204956504_HDR (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Williampinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#13 2 years ago

Yes for sure I would ether keep it the way it is good job they did too it or if u don't like it sell it and find something else u like ,it's not worth too redo it again when it's fine now

#20 2 years ago

Yes agree keep it the way it is and it will grow on u for sure and it's great the way it is can't lose

#23 2 years ago
Quoted from Roasty:

For those interested here is what the digital board looks like. Underneath the playfield it does have a usb slot so I can plug it into a computer to rest the high scores or change the image if I ever need to
[quoted image]

How cool is that thanks for the pic

#28 2 years ago
Quoted from Roasty:

That is actually my high score. Beat the high score within a few days. When I say a few days I was playing for hours.
Yes the sides are bare wood. The previous owner said that is how he got it. He painted the back board but left the sides and front for some reason.

Still looks good the way it is if u ask me and trying too beat your own high score is always fun

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet Parts
Rocket City Pinball
Cabinet parts
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
$ 6.00
Cabinet Parts
20eyes
Cabinet parts
$ 24.95
Tools
Magaro Machines
Tools

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Williampinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/should-i-repaint-1?tu=Williampinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.