(Topic ID: 296664)

Should I pay more for modding and customization.

By Modernpinman

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 90 posts
  • 62 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Engine09
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3738 (resized).jpeg
    TZ2 (resized).jpg
    sww (resized).jpg
    IMG_4576 (resized).jpeg
    64722467194__322FA56B-F284-4635-80DE-E7933891B995 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_4146 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_4145 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider acedanger.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 2 years ago

Only two mods that IMO add value is Color DMD & Pin Stadiums!

#34 2 years ago
    Quoted from Concretehardt:

Color DMD yes, Pin Stadium no thank you!

We can agree to disagree... personally the lightshow I got off my MBr is 1000 times better now with PS.

Crazy but I actually like it more than the color chip upgrade. Made the game easier to play & it's fully customizable.

Color DMD is great but when I'm playing I honestly don't look up too often.

#47 2 years ago

The R2 Topper isn't even screens accurate (not really a fan of Toppers) & I see zero value add to headphone jack.

#50 2 years ago
    Quoted from Methos:

Color DMD only, maybe the Mike D mod on Creature. Everything else - no.
    It's just like a muscle car - all these dudes modded the hell out of the cars, then when they try to sell them, no one wants it. They all want original.

Don't forget AC/DC lightning bolts!! Stock ones suck IMO

#58 2 years ago
    Quoted from Doctor6:Not sure why you're getting down voted. Color dmds do add some value. Not sure about pjn stadiums, but they sure are expensive. I personally don't care for them.
    In either case, it would be nice if the seller gave you the option to NOT have them to reduce the price.
    This reminds me of the time I was gonna sell my Metallica with the total light show mod, and the guy asked me to remove it. Lol. Sure! It would only take about 5 hours! Lol
    MBr was kinda on dark & I didn't want to add spots. The UV with Flashers & the level of layered leds along with it reducing glare big time was worth it.

#59 2 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Pinstadiums obviously

Can't be that bad they won the award for best MOD this year lol

#76 2 years ago
    Quoted from PersonX99:

The hooked ones, though bright were a bit of a maintenance nightmare. I had to do soooo many repairs on the boards while I had it.

Pinbits

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider acedanger.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/should-i-pay-more-for-modding-and-customization?tu=acedanger and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.