(Topic ID: 63508)

Should I make a custom from my Diamond Lady??

By Amarillopinball

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Gerry
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 5 years ago

I just picked up a Diamond Lady on the cheap (I think cheap anyway) thinking I would make a custom from it, since it is a pretty simple game. The. I realized this is a pretty rare game? Should I make a custom or just fix it up and sell it?

Post edited by Amarillopinball

3 months later
#2 5 years ago

Keep it original. If you do decide to part it out, I may be interested in the plastics and translite if they are in okay shape. I am trying to get mine fixed up so it can go to the Texas Pinball Festival. My plastics are really yellowed and warped bad and my translite is very yellowed... My game came out of a garage where it had sat open for a decade in the Texas summer heat... Not pretty...

Or if you do decide to just sell it as is, I am in Dallas and would be possibly interested. My playfield has some lifting of the vitrograph artwork near the left ramp and has seen some moisture... Being able to mix and match the parts to make a keeper out of the two would be nice... Bringing mine back from the dead has been a very long process... Finally got it booting and semi working finally...

-- Shawn

#3 5 years ago

It would be a crime to part or re-theme it...

Not a common game and a ton of fun...

Finished it will be an easy sell, lots of Gottlieb guys are looking and would love to have that... me included

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 299.00
Displays
Boston Pinball Company
€ 8.40
$ 399.95
$ 14.99
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
$ 999.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 27.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 3.00
Various Other Swag
Project Pinball Charity
$ 44.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 11.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
$ 25.00
Playfield - Plastics
Bright Lights Pinball
$ 19.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside