• Gets a 90's Machine 16 votes
    12%
  • Dialed In 13 votes
    10%
  • Nothing 10 votes
    7%

(135 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

There have been 4 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_1424 (resized).JPG
IMG_1423 (resized).JPG
IMG_1414 (resized).JPG
IMG_1413 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tron1969.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#21 2 years ago

I just opened my second nib Metalica this week " play field was perfect", it's a truely great game, I have had both and in my opinion the premium is the way to go. I really enjoy the many extras it offers. the sound when you hit / break the snake jaw is great and I really love the physical ball lock and associated multiball launch. The color changing GI makes a big impact also.

1 week later
#36 2 years ago

What does the hammer block for you? People have said that and when I play mine I try and see whats being blocked for them but there is nothing blocked for me.

#49 2 years ago
Quoted from hoby1:

I said it once and I'll say it again....... Go with the PRO. I had a MOPLe and no matter what anyone tells you the magnet does not grab the ball all the time. Went down to a pro and dont miss the hammer even slightly.

Maybe it was just your LE? my premium grabs the ball every time -

#51 2 years ago
Quoted from hoby1:

Funny , I played other premiums that people told me the same thing..... magnet would grab ball only about 75 % of the time or less.

Interesting I have played several machines and that's not my experience

#54 2 years ago

I glad your happy with the pro it's good game no doubt - I'm loving the premium and the hammer adds allot to the game for me, like I said not an issue I experienced - in addition the sound when you hit / break the snake jaw is great! Love the changing light colors / spinners / rising cross / lit apron - but yea both games are fun and I guess we will have to leave it at personal preference - have fun with your game

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pin Mods
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tron1969.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside