Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by tatman9999
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

...wait for one of the locals to buy and sell a few months later? I'm actually serious. I know I want it but if I can save a few hundred and someone dials it in for me am I crazy? Well, I am crazy but you know what I'm asking.

Coasterguy can I put a deposit on one of your future pins?

#2 11 years ago

Tough call.

If it turns out great you may not easily find one.

If people are dumping it within a month, you may lose a heck of a lot of money.

Expensive gamble if you ask me.

Best wishes with your decision.

LTG : )

#3 11 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

Best wishes with your decision.

As always, thank you my friend.

I'm a little past the NIB need but I know I want to own an Avengers. Decisions, decisions, where is the payday?

#4 11 years ago
    Quoted from badbilly27:

I know I want to own an Avengers

I believe that is your answer right there.

In life you may forget the deals you got, and maybe got burned on. But you got them.

But you will be haunted by the deals you missed.

I'd go for it.

LTG : )

#5 11 years ago

Go for it!!

#6 11 years ago

depends what version you want. If its a killer game, the LEs might be hard to come by (unless you buy Coasterguy's) but the premium will still be kicking around.

#7 11 years ago

Whoever gets 1 in Chicago I need to check it out!

#8 11 years ago
    Quoted from badbilly27:

...wait for one of the locals to buy and sell a few months later? I'm actually serious. I know I want it but if I can save a few hundred and someone dials it in for me am I crazy? Well, I am crazy but you know what I'm asking.
    Coasterguy can I put a deposit on one of your future pins?

How can anyone answer this? There is no pricing info. You have no idea what you'll pay. There is no info on what models are out. Perhaps you pay $8000 now and a premium will be out at only $6300 with only a few cosmetic changes. You have no idea if the layout will be any good. For all you know it's a rethemed transformers. If someone wants me to buy something, they better give me more information like what it is I'm buying, how much I should pay, etc.

#9 11 years ago
    Quoted from markmon:

For all you know it's a rethemed Transformers.

Man that would suck if that happens!!!

#10 11 years ago

They could re-theme X-men to Avengers and replace the Wolverine toy with a giant Scarlett Johansson toy, that may get my attention and put me in the running to buy one!

#11 11 years ago
    Quoted from Cobray:

They could re-theme X-men to Avengers and replace the Wolverine toy with a giant Scarlett Johansson toy, that may get my attention and put me in the running to buy one!

Scarlett Johansson toy ?

Count me in, too.

#12 11 years ago

I wish I was Scarlett Johansson's toy! Man would that be nice.

#13 11 years ago

Well if the rate of Wolverine/Magneto HOU or NIB being sold off right now you will have no problem buying a dialed in or new one a year after release. The only reason to buy it now is you want to pay to not wait to play, tough call.

#14 11 years ago

I'm in for a hulk LE. Badbillyy27 you can come check it out.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/should-i-buy-avengers-le-or and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.