• Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

tron_bike.jpg
tron-guy-legacy.jpg
TronCory1.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider shlockdoc.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#23 11 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Schusler said:Am I the only one that doesn't understand the logic or thinking behind this?
No offense to the OP but why not try it first? There should be friends or pin events out
there to try one out first hand, no? I know I would be very hesitant to plop 4k on something
I never played before but is available unlike WOZ or something.... Then find out you hate
and go through the process of selling it or trading it off...
Me don't get...
Way I look at it, it's a more or less top rated pin such as LOTR, IM, SM, (or at least a top 10 pin of the last 10 years).. how bad can it be?
I have PotC and I like to trade for new pins now and then, I could keep Tron and sell PotC or keep both or sell Tron after a time.
Just concerned not to get a dud, which from the reviews it seems not to be. Plus I like the theme and the art seems different than the other machines I have which are more toys or stop and go play.
My point, much like getting a top selling car or a car that is in high demand you can kind of project that it's easier to sell.

100% agree with you here. Your logic is perfect and by no means a pig thinking you will make money. I have been a day one supporter of tron and ironman. Both have that just one more game vibe Borg is in a Rythm. Buy the tron, have fun. You will sell pirates before tron. Good luck.

Btw check kens page for pins in the wild maybe it's near you.

Mk

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider shlockdoc.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/should-i-buy-a-tron-never-played-it?tu=shlockdoc and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.