Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Coz
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 2 years ago

Played it yesterday for a few games, seemed fun. I didn't notice a lot of Call outs, but I was concentrating more on playing. What I did hear seemed really good. Music was great. I've followed the BM66 Club thread and everyone there Loves it, which is expected, but how about people not in the club? Thoughts?

Thanks, Dave

#2 2 years ago

You should see what code version the one you played was on, and also go play it more. I was huge into that batman and would like one but I still haven't even played it. Keep hearing good things with the code updates though! Really it will depend on what you are looking for.

#3 2 years ago

Yes, because I love spending other people's money without knowing anything about what they like or why they like it.

#4 2 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

You should see what code version the one you played was on, and also go play it more. I was huge into that batman and would like one but I still haven't even played it. Keep hearing good things with the code updates though! Really it will depend on what you are looking for.

Game was running 0.87 code and was unboxed 1 day before I played it. Just looking for opinions of people who have played it, good and bad. I like the theme, so that is the big initial attraction. Wondering whether it has legs for a long term addition to the collection.

#5 2 years ago

Game is fun but it very high priced. Was a real cash cow for Stern

#6 2 years ago
Quoted from PinsOnly:

Game was running 0.87 code and was unboxed 1 day before I played it. Just looking for opinions of people who have played it, good and bad.

I owned one early on and it was pretty fun but very sparse on code.

If I had to do it again I would wait until it is out of beta code, which should be any year now.

#7 2 years ago

The price is the only bummer about this game. I've pretty much talked myself into getting it as it is my dream theme combined withLyman code, but I do feel slightly foolish as it is about 2.5k more expensive than any other stern pin for reasons I can't really put my finger on. If the game was $6500 I'd already have ordered it (and still probably over paid by a thousand. just for the theme).

#8 2 years ago

Same.

Waiting on MBr and Elvira III announcements before I decide which will be next to join the lineup.

#9 2 years ago

Great game! Probably my favorite Stern. Lyman’s coding is awesome and the theme integration is top notch. I seriously considered buying one. Definitely a solid choice.

#10 2 years ago

Do you like the original Batman TV show?? Do you like pinball?? If you answered yes to both of those questions, then yes, you should buy it!! It’s a fun pin, I always enjoy playing it

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 124.00
Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Rockville, MD
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
$ 60.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods
$ 65.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside