New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 223455)

Should I add GB to MM and MB?

By Notpinhead

2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 67 posts
  • 44 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by cpr9999
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

56450BEB-FA16-487F-B485-AA8F719E925D (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hoby1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#16 2 years ago

If you and your wife love GB thats what you should go for...... I have has a premium in my line up since they came out. Not my favorite in a 10 game collection but still has staying power, tons of toys, fantastic art, and a unique layout.

That being said it took a lot of tinkering to get dialed in perfect.

#23 2 years ago

He’s not asking us if we like GB or not.

Him and his wife already know they enjoy the game.

I have a GB , MMr , AFMr, and soon MBr

GB would be the first to leave out of that set...... but it’s definitely the most unique and feature packed. I don’t see mine leaving soon and I just has sooooo many toys on a Prem

I I were you and have owed the others before , love GB and have never owned one it makes the most sense.

Just my opinion though

#37 2 years ago

As a GB owner.... being up front it took a lot more than just a few tweaks to get to play well. ( probably one of the hardest I have done ) But once you do it a really fun game

#54 2 years ago

I don't know why we need to talk a fellow pinsider out of his wish's..... OK we get it , there are a lot of folks on here that don't like GB. Im not one.

Its a very cool game . Let's put in positive reinforcement " pun intended " and help him decide what he like' out of the games he has chosen and not make it a GB bash fest.

Just a though

#63 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Great, so what exactly is the point then?
I don't think he's picked GB has he? still seems still looking for advices and people are sharing theirs

I’m not saying that..... he and his wife feel they already like GB. No point in throwing our individual opinions “ good or bad I guess “ about the game.

My impression was he is trying to decide between the three ... that’s all

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 199.99
€ 22.00
Cabinet - Other
YOYOKOPTER MODS
Playfield - Plastics
ModFather Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hoby1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside