“Should GAME of Throne le come with shaker included”

• yes 29 votes
    71%
  • no 12 votes
    29%

(41 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

#1 3 years ago

I for one have pre ordered site unseen.

Yes it is my choice however I think it should come with a shaker. What are your thoughts???

#2 3 years ago

Yes, the feature matrix does not include a lot to justify the much higher price. I love the custom armor and legs however my judge for that is $600 at most.

Other than that, the art and signature and plaque is not worth a lot in my eyes. Plus with Stern volume, probably a shaker is more like $50 (to them).

I'm not in, but I'd get a premium, side armor and shaker a la cart.

#3 3 years ago

I would imagine you will get an overwhelming "yes" vote.

#4 3 years ago
Quoted from TimeBandit:

I would imagine you will get an overwhelming "yes" vote.

good maybe stern will stop being cheap and include it then. For the life of me I don't know why you would vote no unless you are a stern employee, not able to get an le or well that's all I can think of

#5 3 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Yes, the feature matrix does not include a lot to justify the much higher price. I love the custom armor and legs however my judge for that is $600 at most.
Other than that, the art and signature and plaque is not worth a lot in my eyes. Plus with Stern volume, probably a shaker is more like $50 (to them).

My point exactly, yes I'm choosing to go LE like a dumb @SS gameplay unseen. Hoping the upper playfield isn't a clunker that slows down gameplay dramatically. Thing is I like to think that one day companies will look out for their customers who keep them in business. We shall see, we shall see.

#6 3 years ago

Of course it should.....it's an LE

#7 3 years ago

My Transformers LE and Star Trek LE came standard with a shaker.

#8 3 years ago

If you vote no please explain your reasoning, I would love to hear. When I buy pro I don't expect a shaker, I buy one and put it in myself no biggie as well as any other mods I want. LE though? Come on Gary. I get a plaque, a signature and some ok looking side rails?

#9 3 years ago
Quoted from rai:

to hear "stern" tell it I seen a post on I think fb where they quoted 124.00 for a shaker lol. give me a break. In this scenario they would not cost them that and it would be made back by the 1500 bucks more they are charging for 700 bucks worth of stuff :/

#10 3 years ago

I think the fact that past LE's came with Shakers and new LE's do not is poor business on Sterns end. Top it off with price increase of LE's is just a slap in the face to LE buyers who have to spend more money. I would wager to say that down the road they will be offering variants of all three models with upgrades. Example: PRO-PLUS, PREM-EXTRA or LE-LEGENDARY editions, these variants would come with extra toys, spinners, wire ramps, or even their already over priced side inserts or shooters installed at an additional cost. Stern obviously knows its market and knows they can get away with this while increasing their profits.

Now enter JJP folks They are set up to put out 1 pin every 3 years where Stern puts out 3 a year. If JJP increases their advertising to include detailed facts about their product, they will sell out of their pre orders and all they have to do is show close detailed pics of a brand new never played play field, a play field with 500 plays on it and a play field with 2000 plays on it and add a caption which one is the new one? The last route WOZ I played had probably 5000 plays on it and the play field looked NEW. Throw in LCD, detailed toys, and good game code and well, I think my point is proven.

I am not hating on Stern, they are just increasing their profits like every good business does, but while they increase their prices and lower the quality and features of their products other companies are adding more features and improving the quality of their products. This is a good thing as it will force Stern to ADD A DAMN SHAKER MOTOR TO LE MODELS.........just sayin.

#11 3 years ago

Only if Gary installs it.

#12 3 years ago

Psychologically speaking, the No votes will come from people that are jealous of LE buyers - just sayin' more about human nature than actual logical thought

#13 3 years ago

No. Then they would raise the price by probably $500.

#14 3 years ago

Xmen LE did not come with shaker, after ACDC did. So, its not new at least that shaker isn't a given

#15 3 years ago

You know what your getting when you buy the game why buy then bitch?.Get a premium then buy a shaker for less then LE

#16 3 years ago
Quoted from ek77:

You know what your getting when you buy the game why buy then bitch?.Get a premium then buy a shaker for less then LE

Hmm
Maybe the Premium should be the LE then? and the LE the Premium.
I think that if they changed the playfield for the premium, They should at least do the same for the LE!

#17 3 years ago

The theme has castles in it, FFS. I don't see any reason that a shaker motor shouldn't be included.

#18 3 years ago
Quoted from Squizz:

Hmm
Maybe the Premium should be the LE then? and the LE the Premium.
I think that if they changed the playfield for the premium, They should at least do the same for the LE!

I agree, at this point the Premium looks like the LE with its custom playfield, but it's great have the nicest version with unlimited production numbers. It would be nice if Stern replaced the radial gradient (Pinside term of the month) on Pro and LE playfields too, it would go a long way.. I don't like blank space on a playfield.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Columbia, MD
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 5,899.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
Machine - For Sale
Kansas City, MO
$ 22.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 11.95
$ 16.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside