Topic Stats

• 79 posts
  • 76 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 months ago by cdnpinballer
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 3 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Lt Dan (resized).jpg
C79886EF-9213-4F1F-834E-93282B4451A7 (resized).jpeg
292C908B-122F-4B20-8DD4-4695743D70D8 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lesmanley.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#50 1 year ago

Shortest was my most recent pick up. It was delivered to my house, sold and picked up from my house without me ever touching it. I let a couple of junk haulers I used at my house know that I liked arcade games and pinball machines. They said they had never had a call about picking any of those up, but would keep me in mind in the future. 2 weeks later I get a text from the guy, they picked up a Buccaneer pinball machine and he wanted to know if I was interested. He delivered it the next day and they put it in the garage. I had a buddy who wanted it, so within a week, he came and picked it up. Game never even moved from the original spot on the garage floor. I hope those guys call me again, because that deal was sweet for both sides. I got a pinball machine super cheap and delivered to me and they got paid for something that they had already been paid to take away. Win / win.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 299.00
2,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
San Mateo, CA
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Machine - For Sale
Montville, CT
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Woodbury, MN
€ 8.40
$ 18.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lesmanley.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside