Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by ssathre
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 12 years ago

Let me start by saying sorry for some very basic questions here. OK I am making my shopping list for the show tomorrow. Let me start by saying I have nothing for my LW3 machine. So I need a bunch of stuff.

Fuses - I have a printout of all of the fuses that I need.
Legs - Are these standard???
Balls - I got this one
glass - Is this a standard thing as well.
Rubbers - I have a printout for what I need.
Novis 123 - If I can find this.
Need help with light bulbs. My manual does not tell me what kind of blubs that I need. The guy I bought it from gave me a small box of #555 blubs. How can I find out what different bulbs I need?

Is there anything that I am missing? I need a topper as well. Also, I need some wire and plastic connectors, is this something I should expect to find? I will also need an iron; is the show a good place to look or should I just go to Radio Shack?

#3 12 years ago

Yea I would think so too, but I have looked through the entire thing and don't see a page that tells me the bulb sizes?

#4 12 years ago

Glass is pretty standard for a normal machine...
Normal 21x43x3/16"

Get some coil sleeves for the coils, or hell just get complete flipper rebuild kits if possible, that's probably the most important thing to do.

Usually for bulbs you would need (555,44,89,906) those are the common 4. Not exactly sure what LW3 uses.

I doubt the show would have tools or anything, but who knows. I got my solder station from Amazon.

Here is a list of legs for various machines:
http://www.pbresource.com/legs.html

#5 12 years ago

^^^^^

Thanks just the kind of post I needed.

Are rebuild kits sold as a pack with everything needed?

#6 12 years ago
Quoted from Jgel:

Yea I would think so too, but I have looked through the entire thing and don't see a page that tells me the bulb sizes?

Wow, that's unfortunate! I guess you'll just have to decide what colors you want and pull them ahead of time to check types. You should be able to tell what type by sight after you check a few of them.

Good luck!

#7 12 years ago
Quoted from Jgel:

Thanks just the kind of post I needed.

Are rebuild kits sold as a pack with everything needed?

When rebuilding Flippers I replace the Flipper bushings as well. But those are not included in most kits. They are cheap, but you have to remove the entire flipper assembly to change them out. It isn't hard, just a few more screws.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

3,800 (OBO)
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 28.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

3,481 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
York, NE
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

3,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Rochester, MN
2,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Milwaukee, WI
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.95

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/shopping-cart-help-for-show and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.