Column 8.JPG
lamp board.jpg
IMG_20150224_205647699.jpg
IMG_20150224_205643692.jpg
IMG_20150224_204314361.jpg
IMG_20150224_204305153.jpg
IMG_20150224_204257251.jpg
IMG_20150223_213119225.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jawjaw.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9 9 years ago

Did you try putting back in the regular bulbs? I assume the lights were working before you put in the leds. If the socket works, then try adjusting the metal contacts on the bulbs and on the twist socket. I had to fiddle with some of my bulbs when I did my Getaway.

#27 9 years ago

Do any bulbs work - led or incandescent? Try ones that you verify work in another location. Try swapping twist sockets with ones that work to make sure it's not that either. If you know the bulb and twist socket are not at fault, then you work your way back. If you are doing that, I would start by making sure you are getting the right voltages to that board.

1 week later
#43 9 years ago

I had my sc ramp opto go bad. It still played okay but balls were never diverted into sc. They would go up the ramp, loop around, and back down the left while giving out the right points. The game would throw different errors relating to the sc, diverter, and switches but it was only one bad opto.

There are 4 optos in the sc. In the switch test menu, you can test each one by breaking the beam of light with a ball or hand. You can test the diverter and sc magnets as well. I am not sure what is going on with your machine but try to pinpoint exact switches or parts are not working.

I also had some troubled with led strips and ended up frying a gi connector. I would leave those disconnected until you work out the other issues. The main thing is to turn off the machine when working under the play field.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 19.00
Electronics
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

4,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
Machine - For Sale
Mesa, AZ
$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

5,650 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fontana, CA
$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 16.00
Boards
Lermods

$ 12.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RobTune

Trade
$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 17.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 22.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 19.00
Boards
Tilted Pinball

Boards
Slap Save Creations

$ 20.00
$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
G-Money Mods

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jawjaw.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/shopping-a-getaway-hs2-bulb-issues?tu=jawjaw and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.