Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 93 posts
  • 35 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by AkumaZeto
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0832.JPG
    IMG_0795.JPG
    IMG_0793.JPG
    image_1362520879705706.jpg
    P1050043.jpg
    P1010699.jpg
    P1010698.jpg
    P1050275.JPG
    P1020322_(1).jpg
    P1020311_(1).jpg
    There are 93 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 11 years ago

TTT Still running this. Pf swaps 500-600 pending title.

2 weeks later
    #52 11 years ago

Bumpage.

2 weeks later
    #53 11 years ago

TTT Wrapping up Wh20 then i have a LOTR and JD to tear down so i will be avl again in short order.

Back to full price as well.

#54 11 years ago

wh20 swap done. lotr done Jd will be done shortly. plate is now empty again. image_1362520879705706.jpgimage_1362520879705706.jpg

2 weeks later
    #55 11 years ago

Just wanted to say Ben did an awesome job on my playfield swaps on TAF and WH2O. The price was extremely fair and wouldn't hesitate to have him do another swap for me.
    Thanks Ben.
    Tom.

#56 11 years ago

I'll second Tom's apprasial of Ben's work. I feel he did a superb job on my JD and LOTR.

Roger

#57 11 years ago

If shipping wasn't involved, I would be all over this service! You local guys are lucky

#58 11 years ago

TTT

2 weeks later
    #59 11 years ago

0_o

#60 11 years ago

Add me to the Chicago tour!

#61 11 years ago

Wish you were closer to St Louis. I'd really like to have my Medusa torn down and done right. Probably a playfield swap too. Just don't have the time or see any in the next several months to put the time needed in it. It's a great game and fun when dialed in...

--
    Rob Anthony
    Pinball Classics
    http://LockWhenLit.com
    Quality Board Work - In Home Service
    314-766-4587

3 weeks later
    #62 10 years ago

BUMP!Need some work here. Got a MM pf swap next week but NEED MORE.

#63 10 years ago
    Quoted from AkumaZeto:

BUMP!Need some work here. Got a MM pf swap next week but NEED MORE.

Dude, make a quick run down to St Louis and pick up my Medusa.

--
    Rob Anthony
    Pinball Classics
    314-766-4587

#64 10 years ago

DMD era or sys 11 era only i hate stapled gi

1 week later
    #65 10 years ago

Without going into detail a few of my swaps have fallen threw. Bump for needing some badly needed work.

#66 10 years ago

If you could get to southeast PA I'd have a lot of work for you.

#67 10 years ago
    Quoted from ReplayRyan:

If you could get to southeast PA I'd have a lot of work for you.

After shelling out my savings to pay for surgery i barely have enough money to eat.

#68 10 years ago
    Quoted from AkumaZeto:

DMD era or sys 11 era only i hate stapled gi

OK, then come get my HS2.

I'll cover gas, buy you some pizza and beer, and of course pay for your services. Of course I'm on the road through June now, but when I'm back!

--
    Rob Anthony
    Pinball Classics
    borygard at gmail dot com

#69 10 years ago

Rob you pass by me all the time bring it up to my area.

2 weeks later
    #70 10 years ago

Another Addams done. Scared Stiff and Sttng in que. More work plz

#71 10 years ago

Few pictures of Paul's Addams.

IMG_0793.JPGIMG_0793.JPG IMG_0795.JPGIMG_0795.JPG

#72 10 years ago

That is my Addams Family and it looks great. He dropped it off yesterday and what a difference. The game not only looks a lot better, but it also plays better. He is now shopping my STTNG and SS. Before anyone asks, these are not for sale.

1 week later
    #73 10 years ago

Bumpage wrapping up STTNG and SS NEED MORE POWWAAAAAAA ER WORK! IMG_0832.JPGIMG_0832.JPG

1 week later
    #74 10 years ago

TTT

#75 10 years ago

I'm glad you're on the good side of WI. it seems so many things I want are in WI, but 8 hours away. How many hours do you put into each game?

#76 10 years ago
    Quoted from lordloss:

How many hours do you put into each game?

As many as it takes

#77 10 years ago

Ben find me a whirlwind in need of services in your area, ill buy a cpr playfield and let you go to town on it

#78 10 years ago
    Quoted from Pinchroma:

Ben find me a Whirlwind in need of services in your area, ill buy a cpr playfield and let you go to town on it

I wish. All the new comers have blown threw and decimated any supply of games I used to have tabs on.

#79 10 years ago
    Quoted from AkumaZeto:

I wish. All the new comers have blown threw and decimated any supply of games I used to have tabs on.

use this a new opp to get business and fix their pins. new means no idea wtf is going on inside that pin

#80 10 years ago
    Quoted from Pinchroma:

Ben find me a Whirlwind in need of services in your area, ill buy a cpr playfield and let you go to town on it

I haven't heard from my buyer lately so I will need to contact him. I have one for 2K. PF has mylar so pretty decent but cab paint is rough.

#81 10 years ago

Get it Alex he is not far from me either.

#82 10 years ago
    Quoted from AkumaZeto:

Get it Alex he is not far from me either.

We are only about 100 miles apart. In case I wasn't clear I did have a deal set up on this game and haven't heard from him in a couple weeks. I will make contact to see if the deal is on or off.

#83 10 years ago
    Quoted from RustyLizard:

We are only about 100 miles apart. In case I wasn't clear I did have a deal set up on this game and haven't heard from him in a couple weeks. I will make contact to see if the deal is on or off.

Ping me please if it falls through.

#84 10 years ago

WWinds are still around for a decent price. There was a local one for 1k (needs a pf swap and some other work) that a fellow pinsider picked up.

#85 10 years ago

Please let me know if you come across another. Definitely a fav pin of mine.

#86 10 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

WWinds are still around for a decent price. There was a local one for 1k (needs a pf swap and some other work) that a fellow pinsider picked up.

Finish the story and tell us how long it was available.

#87 10 years ago
    Quoted from RustyLizard:

Finish the story and tell us how long it was available.

Apparently at least a full day (on CList early AM, contacted around noon, picked up in evening). A friendly pinsider let me know about the listing since I have been looking. I am unfortunately out of pin-money/ too many projects.

I contacted the guy (actually his wife) anyway since I am always looking to help out others and always prefer a good deal go to a good home rather than some flipper. I also know a few other guys looking for WW.

She got back to me in minutes and gave me hubby's number.
    He said it had some small issues ... yadda.... yadda....but was complete.

I told him it sounded like a fair price and I would take it. I contacted a few local friends that I thought would be interested (if they all passed I would have gotten creative to find the money or appease the wife). Some of them figured it was a scam when they saw the ad and did not even contact the guy. A good friend wanted it and I facilitated the transfer to him. He picked it up later that day while I was at Centerflanks.

#88 10 years ago

Here is Paul's STTNG. Notice the proper use of LEDS. No globs of light here. Even throughout and placed right! // Error: Image 110174 not found //

#89 10 years ago
    Quoted from AkumaZeto:

Here is Paul's STTNG. Notice the proper use of LEDS. No globs of light here. Even throughout and placed right!

I don't get it.

#90 10 years ago

are those cointakers 4+1 style? I used those in my SOF and they work great. Throw the light 5 directions. Really fills up the dark spots. SOF is normally dark game. Not mine, not anymore. Fresh clearcoated playfield helps too, but it's mostly the LED's.

#91 10 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

are those cointakers 4+1 style?

Mostly

#92 10 years ago

I wish you were local, I would have you do my STTNG and Demo Man.

#93 10 years ago

all done no more workie for me
    NOW ACCEPTING WORK!!!!!!

// Error: Image 110666 not found //

There are 93 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/shop-out-services-western-wi/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.