(Topic ID: 195169)

Shooter Sleeve

By GreenMarine

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
    7a0fe252f7f6ad0888a5e997db93037970ff92f9 (resized).jpg
    1486317740_maxresdefault (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    20170809_010221 (resized).jpg
    51u6Rq84T5L (resized).jpg
    square-peg-round-hole (resized).jpg
    200_s (resized).png
    th (resized).jpg
    IMG_0115 (resized).JPG
    20170807_011151 (resized).jpg
    20170729_003421 (resized).jpg
    20170807_010553 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mbecker.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#138 6 years ago
    Quoted from GreenMarine:

Damn, I'm kinda surprised this thing is still going. Lmao!! Thank you Nokoro for letting these dimwits know exactly what I was thinking. Indeed, I asked if I needed a sleeve. Simple question. Answer was yes. Now my next step is creating a sleeve that will fit on the (I gotta say it because for some reason it bothers people) very nicely powder coated SHOOTER ROD. I find it sweet that some of you guys really care that much to tell me that powder coating a little f'n shooter rod is sooooo stupid over and over and over again. I kinda got it when the first guy said it... I know, I should have told the powder coater to not coat the shaft. Oh well, it's done. I could very easily go back and get the shaft stripped but I never back down from a challenge. And since most of the people that have posted on here think it can't be done, I will try to prove otherwise. As of now the game is up and running with back up but I'm still working on a solution for my very finely powder coated SHOOTER ROD. Oh yea boys. Come on say how stupid it is again. I like it!!

Lol you took the abuse pretty well, I enjoy the humor - good luck with your quest to sleeve your shooter! I do agree that you lost a lot of the slickness of the bare metal but as pointed out.. on TOM it doesn't matter much. Interested to see your final solution. Could wrap thin teflon around shooting housing hole?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mbecker.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/shooter-sleeve?tu=mbecker and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.