3 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20200729-093925_Chrome (resized).jpg
#1 3 years ago

I recently just purchased a nib jp premium and have noticed that the plunger and auto plunger does not launch the ball good enough to make the u turn to the right ramp. I have found that it only makes it about 1 out of every 20 attempts. It has become quite a nuisance since it makes it almost impossible to attempt the skill shot. Is this a universal problem? Any tips on how to fix this would be appreciated. Thanks

#2 3 years ago

The plunger and auto plunger hitting the ball good ? Center for plunger, evenly spaced on ball left and right for auto plunger.

LTG : )

#3 3 years ago

I had that problem on my BKSOR, All I had too do is bend the two metal pieces that hit the ball. Bend them in to make that space smaller. So you get more force behind the ball. Mine spread out over time.

#4 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

The plunger and auto plunger hitting the ball good ? Center for plunger, evenly spaced on ball left and right for auto plunger.
LTG : )

Thanks for the tip. They both appear to be centered and hitting the ball evenly. The plunger works far better than the auto plunger as that seems to miss much more often.

#5 3 years ago
Quoted from Captainhook:

I had that problem on my BKSOR, All I had too do is bend the two metal pieces that hit the ball. Bend them in to make that space smaller. So you get more force behind the ball. Mine spread out over time.

Thanks for advice. I may try to see if that will help.

#6 3 years ago

Here's what you want.

Screenshot_20200729-093925_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20200729-093925_Chrome (resized).jpg
2 months later
#7 3 years ago

Did bending it work? I played with the power and turned it up a bit and that seemed to help. Now it misses once every two games or so. I may try to bend them and see if that helps. I read some people are adding washers to the fork but I’m not sure how that works. How do you know which side to add it to?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
9,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Birmingham, AL
$ 19.50
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Machine - For Sale
Wood Dale, IL
$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 78.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

8,599 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hudson, MA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 199.00
Playfields
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 14.95
$ 10,899.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

€ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Loop Combo Pinball

10,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/shooter-lane-issues-2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.