2 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2144 (resized).jpeg
#1 2 years ago

Hey all, one of the arms on the ball stop, the piece attached to the shooter gauge is broken off on my 1973 Bally Monte Carlo. Anyone have a lead on where to get a replacement?

IMG_2144 (resized).jpegIMG_2144 (resized).jpeg
#2 2 years ago

Hey Eddie, just wanted to say hi. I live in Pinckney.

I'm sure you can get one. Need the proper name for it to search for one. You could also post in the Parts Wanted section, never know when someone has one laying around.

If you have some JB weld it may get you by until you get the replacement.

#3 2 years ago

Expensive option but that part is there: ebay.com link: itm

#4 2 years ago

If you can't find a replacement let me know Eddie. Welding it back together is an option if need be. Do you have the piece that broke off?

#5 2 years ago
Quoted from Cheddar:

Thanks! I emailed them to see if they would sell me just the piece I need.

#6 2 years ago
Quoted from Garrett:

Hey Eddie, just wanted to say hi. I live in Pinckney.
I'm sure you can get one. Need the proper name for it to search for one. You could also post in the Parts Wanted section, never know when someone has one laying around.
If you have some JB weld it may get you by until you get the replacement.

The piece was gone before I purchased the game, it's the final restoration point to have it fully up and running again. Good to know another local pinball guy.

#7 2 years ago
Quoted from Cheddar:

I emailed asking if I could buy just the piece, he offered a better price on the whole apron, made the purchase an easy one. Thank you for finding and sharing the link!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 22.50
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/shooter-gauge-broken-help-bally-monte-carlo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.