(Topic ID: 226854)

Shipping with Fastenal? anyone done this?

By Whysnow

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 19 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Whysnow
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20181010_064258 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider codered9394.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6 5 years ago

They will insure for full amount if its fully crated. They also require pictures of item before its crated. I've had two pins shipped through them and have had great service. I wouldn't have a problem shipping with them in the future. Had one shipped 800 miles and the charge was $240. Other was shipped 475 miles and it cost $225. Both were shipped to my location in two weeks or less.

#18 5 years ago

They have 48 hours to send you a reply. When you receive your quote you have to fill a form out that is attached to the email and send to them with verification. You will then receive a ok to drop package off in the email. You can also set up to pay before item shipped or after item shipped. Usually takes 3 to 4 day to get everything worked out.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider codered9394.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/shipping-with-fastenal-anyone-done-this?tu=codered9394 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.