(Topic ID: 57757)

Shipping Wars show on A&E next week has a FT and other arcade stuff...

By Miguel351

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Miguel351
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

627.jpg
Robbie-Welsh-Shipping-Wars-bikini.jpg
jennifer-eating-ice-cream-2-shipping-w.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider miguel351.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

Don't know how many of you still watch this show or not, but one of next week's new episodes will have Jennifer shipping a bunch of arcade stuff(games, cranes, etc.) including a FT, from what I saw from the promo.

There might be more than what flashed on the screen for a split second, but for those that are wondering about using uShip specifically for arcade stuff and pins, especially, this might be the episode to watch!

http://www.aetv.com/shipping-wars/

The promo should be the first vid that pops up when you visit the homepage. Should be interesting! Are either the seller or the buyer anyone we know?

#8 10 years ago

It always amazes me how often these people book loads that they know they can't load and/or handle by themselves. Then again, if I was paying someone of their business level to transport my games, chances are, I'd insist on loading or offloading them myself. More so if I saw someone like Jen show up at my door. "Honey, you ain't touchin' my games, I've got four friends here to help me load them up for you...."

For me, both Jen and Robbie are in danger of eating crackers in bed. I'm more of a Candy Olsen from the new Storage Wars New York kinda guy. That girl is smokin' hot! And she's a professional broadway dancer! There's just something about blue-eyed redheads......yum.

#15 10 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

This is robbie in a bikini....

Aww, how nice that she lets her kid draw on her with Sharpie's! She must be a good mom...

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 220.00
Playfields
Pinball Haus
Playfields

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider miguel351.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/shipping-wars-show-on-ae-next-week-has-a-ft-and-other-arcade-stuff?tu=miguel351 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.