Topic Stats

• 141 posts
  • 58 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by PBINTHESOUTH
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 24 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image.jpg
DSC05657.JPG
Foto 3.JPG
Foto 2.JPG
Star Trek LE 005-533.JPG
image-500.jpg
image-965.jpg
image-579.jpg
image-617.jpg
image-163.jpg
image.jpg
image-588.jpg
image-698.jpg
image-780.jpg
image-789.jpg
image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lp30.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#89 6 years ago
Quoted from Gexchange:

Im after I ship the ones that "Should" come in today (Damn Weather) I will have my list about 70% Shipped

Did that shipment make it in and get out the door or did the weather win?

1 week later
#114 6 years ago
Quoted from cmproductions:

Sometimes I really hate shipping companies. Got shipment notification last Monday. Said it should arrive by the 12th so naturally I assume that they'll call to set up an appointment but they never did. So I call yesterday and I guess I was supposed to call them!??? Anybody else have this happen where the shipping company requires you to call them??
That's not even the bad part! My pinball machine has been sitting there in the terminal since the 12th!!! I'm just a little po'd that I could have gotten my game this week and didn't cause I didn't call!! Now I have to wait till Tuesday. Lame!!!!

I can appreciate your frustration. I've had them call me, but I usually call to expedite the process. This time I had delivery of my STLE set for yesterday, just in time for a big party today. I tracked it all the way to Dallas. I called yesterday to confirm the delivery time, and find out it has never left St. Louis. Been sitting there all week and never left. Tracking information was just made up based on load scan not a scan of the actual item. It finally arrived at the terminal this morning and will not be unloaded from the trailer until next week.

#116 6 years ago

#614 just landed. Box looks like hell, but the machine looks ok. Does have a blob of adhesive on the side. Now if I could get it in the house.image-617.jpgimage.jpgimage-163.jpg

#119 6 years ago

It was looking good until I got it completely out of the box. The lower edge of the back box is scraped to the bare metal. You can see where the damage aligns to the damage on the box.image-500.jpgimage-965.jpgimage-579.jpg// Error: Image 166646 not found //

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
8,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Irvine, CA

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lp30.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside