Topic Stats

• 141 posts
  • 58 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by PBINTHESOUTH
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 24 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image.jpg
DSC05657.JPG
Foto 3.JPG
Foto 2.JPG
Star Trek LE 005-533.JPG
image-500.jpg
image-965.jpg
image-579.jpg
image-617.jpg
image-163.jpg
image.jpg
image-588.jpg
image-698.jpg
image-780.jpg
image-789.jpg
image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gexchange.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#49 6 years ago
Quoted from UKCatsFan76:

If you are on the west coast, GEX gets a truckload then ships them on to you, if you are east of the Mississippi River, GEX drop ships from Stern, from what I understand

Yep!

Sorry all was gone all Last week.

about 1/3 of our games have shipped. I got the load that should have come in yesterday in Today, and Turned most of the games right back out, Including one delivery.

Got Another Shipment Due in Tomorrow or Thursday (Depending on Weather) Which I will do my best to Turn same day.

Shipping to Denver then to west coast seams to speed up shipping by a couple of days up to 5 depending on where its going. Not sure why but thats just how it seams to play out. I have everything ready for the Freight Broker, so all I have to do is say go, and she sets them to go right back out when they come in. Already Contacted each of the guys whos games Shipped today, and will send tracking Tomorrow.

I should have More drop ships for the East guys tomorrow or Thursday as well.

Thanks Guys,
JJ

#81 6 years ago

I had 6 More Ship Today, Still need to Send out shipping notifications, then I have another West Coast Shipment Hitting GEC Tomorrow (got delayed 2 days due to weather) that will be 6 more shipping out.

So they are Coming!

#87 6 years ago
Quoted from cmproductions:

I'm a bit frustrated because I paid in full for me STLE about 4 months ago and I see people further west than me getting their games before me. Just doesn't seem fair is all I'm sayin.

Whos your Distro?

Im after I ship the ones that "Should" come in today (Damn Weather) I will have my list about 70% Shipped

#90 6 years ago
Quoted from LP30:

Did that shipment make it in and get out the door or did the weather win?

Came In and Flipped them yesterday. It was tight but we got all but one out.

#100 6 years ago
Quoted from cmproductions:

Yeah. I pre ordered and paid in full with tilt amusements.
Just kinda bummed is all. I'm sure it will be worth the wait!!

I'm sure it will be shipping soon. Only ones I have left to ship are orders from Mid to late October.

#102 6 years ago

5 More Shipped today! Sending out Bills of lading now.

JJ

#118 6 years ago
Quoted from LP30:

#614 just landed. Box looks like hell, but the machine looks ok. Does have a blob of adhesive on the side. Now if I could get it in the house.

Wow they beat the hell out of that box!! I hope you inspected well before you signed ouch!!

image.jpg 154 KB

image-163.jpg 153 KB

image-617.jpg 228 KB

#123 6 years ago

<b

lockquote cite="#1316566">I wouldn't except that on a 8k machine. Send it back for a new one.

Can't be sent back now that it's signed for. He's taken legal possession of it. Now it's a hidden damage claim which is going to be next to imposable because the box is so badly damaged they are going to say he should have inspected as the damage isn't really hidden.

#124 6 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

JJ (GEX) what would be a persons best course of action if a box shows up like that? Refuse delivery?
It can be like pulling teeth getting a driver to hang around while a game is unboxed and inspected... In my experience they want to dump and run!

Its your Legal Right to Inspect the machine before signing off on it. As my Tracking email states if there is any damage refuse to sign the Bill of lading until you have Unboxed and Inspected the Machine. The Driver Can't say crap, and If he does tell him to get the Terminal manager in the phone, and while hes dialing call your Distributor.

I have Stressed time and time again on my postings on this site, and in my emails I send my customers INSPECT YOUR MACHINE BEFORE YOU SIGN!!!!!!! a hidden damage claim if you win, with most carriers is 1/3 of a liability, so its only 10% for liability

If the Driver and his boss don't want you to inspect it.. Refuse the shipment.. they will change their tune.

#135 6 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

This may be a stupid question, but what happens when you refuse delivery? In this case would Stern or the distributor ship another? Is the refused one repaired/refurbished/reshipped?

Yep, With us atleast. Unless they are sold out like Metallica normal another will be shipped to you asap. I guess also depending on your distributor. Because they are the one paying for the second one, and waiting for Stern to Replace what ever damage is done.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gexchange.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside