Topic Stats

• 141 posts
  • 58 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by PBINTHESOUTH
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 24 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image.jpg
DSC05657.JPG
Foto 3.JPG
Foto 2.JPG
Star Trek LE 005-533.JPG
image-500.jpg
image-965.jpg
image-579.jpg
image-617.jpg
image-163.jpg
image.jpg
image-588.jpg
image-698.jpg
image-780.jpg
image-789.jpg
image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cmproductions.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#25 6 years ago

I was told today that mine will be built on Thursday and shipped Friday/Saturday.
Seriously!!!?? Seems like I've been waiting forever?!

#51 6 years ago
Quoted from doughslingers:

Yes!
Wed or Thur the pins will be at the barn.

He said that they will likely be boxed Thursday and ship Friday. Errrrg. And I have to leave the country for two weeks. Mine will be delivered while I'm away!! Doh!!!

#65 6 years ago

C'mon!!! We're waiting!!!!

image.jpg
#74 6 years ago
Quoted from worldofglenn:

Weather delayed mine a bit, it's somewhere between SLC and Oakland right now. Hopefully closer. I'm really having a debate on when it gets to the terminal and going and getting it, or waiting to schedule it for the driveway.... If it's here tomorrow, I could potentially have it for the weekend..... hmmmmm. I may have to borrow my neighbors truck.... So anxious right now.....

Ahh man! They should have just dropped it by my house!!!! Why is this taking so looooong!!!

#82 6 years ago

I'm a bit frustrated because I paid in full for me STLE about 4 months ago and I see people further west than me getting their games before me. Just doesn't seem fair is all I'm sayin.

#99 6 years ago
Quoted from Gexchange:

Whos your Distro?
Im after I ship the ones that "Should" come in today (Damn Weather) I will have my list about 70% Shipped

Yeah. I pre ordered and paid in full with tilt amusements.
Just kinda bummed is all. I'm sure it will be worth the wait!!

#113 6 years ago

Sometimes I really hate shipping companies. Got shipment notification last Monday. Said it should arrive by the 12th so naturally I assume that they'll call to set up an appointment but they never did. So I call yesterday and I guess I was supposed to call them!??? Anybody else have this happen where the shipping company requires you to call them??

That's not even the bad part! My pinball machine has been sitting there in the terminal since the 12th!!! I'm just a little po'd that I could have gotten my game this week and didn't cause I didn't call!! Now I have to wait till Tuesday. Lame!!!!

#140 6 years ago

#539 in the garage!!! But contractors working on game room ,can't get her inside till tonight!!! Plus the power is off!!! Can't wait!!! I'll be doing a decent unboxing video as well. Stay tuned!!!

image.jpg

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cmproductions.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside