Topic Stats

• 141 posts
  • 58 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by PBINTHESOUTH
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 24 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image.jpg
DSC05657.JPG
Foto 3.JPG
Foto 2.JPG
Star Trek LE 005-533.JPG
image-500.jpg
image-965.jpg
image-579.jpg
image-617.jpg
image-163.jpg
image.jpg
image-588.jpg
image-698.jpg
image-780.jpg
image-789.jpg
image.jpg

There are 141 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
#101 5 years ago

I'm not gonna throw who I ordered froms name out there but I pre ordered early in june and they said this week but I'll believe it when I get some shipping info. I pretty much have had to get any updates on everything on pinside because the only time I hear from who I ordered from is if I send an email. If I ever get another new one it might have to be through gex. No more room for anymore anyway though. Sorry. Had to vent.

#102 5 years ago

5 More Shipped today! Sending out Bills of lading now.

JJ

#103 5 years ago

Got my Tracking number from Trent today. Mine shipped today apparently.
No estimate of delivery on the tracking page like fedex/ups/etc.
Oh well; I'm hopping I'll see it by weekend.

#104 5 years ago

Mine is out for delivery, been on pins and needles all day. Only 2 more hours left in the delivery window, so it's got to be close. Right now, I've got a space between Tron and ST:TNG for it. I may swap Xmen for Tron, since XMen makes Tron looked washed out, I'm scared what STLE will do.......

#105 5 years ago

T-1 for me! Can't wait to finally play it!

#106 5 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Congrats! Enjoy. Take a picture of the plaque for me.

Yea she's here! Warming up before heading upstairsimage.jpg

#108 5 years ago

I ended up with #643, aka Pinball Refinery Special Edition #1.

Hasn't been checked for shipping damage, but box looks OK.

#109 5 years ago
Quoted from mrobertso2:

Yea she's here! Warming up before heading upstairs

image.jpg 214 KB

Congrats!

#110 5 years ago

581, 606, and 607 have landed

http://imgur.com/W4k5JQp

#111 5 years ago
Quoted from mrobertso2:

Yea she's here! Warming up before heading upstairs

image.jpg 214 KB

Here's the plaque you requested.
I'm much more impressed with the quality on this. I will post later reasons.

Quoted from mrobertso2:Yea she's here! Warming up before heading upstairs

image.jpg 214 KB

image-698.jpgimage-789.jpg

image.jpg image-780.jpg
#112 5 years ago

#366 arrived moments ago!!! I know what I'll be doing this weekend...image-588.jpg

#113 5 years ago

Sometimes I really hate shipping companies. Got shipment notification last Monday. Said it should arrive by the 12th so naturally I assume that they'll call to set up an appointment but they never did. So I call yesterday and I guess I was supposed to call them!??? Anybody else have this happen where the shipping company requires you to call them??

That's not even the bad part! My pinball machine has been sitting there in the terminal since the 12th!!! I'm just a little po'd that I could have gotten my game this week and didn't cause I didn't call!! Now I have to wait till Tuesday. Lame!!!!

#114 5 years ago
Quoted from cmproductions:

Sometimes I really hate shipping companies. Got shipment notification last Monday. Said it should arrive by the 12th so naturally I assume that they'll call to set up an appointment but they never did. So I call yesterday and I guess I was supposed to call them!??? Anybody else have this happen where the shipping company requires you to call them??
That's not even the bad part! My pinball machine has been sitting there in the terminal since the 12th!!! I'm just a little po'd that I could have gotten my game this week and didn't cause I didn't call!! Now I have to wait till Tuesday. Lame!!!!

I can appreciate your frustration. I've had them call me, but I usually call to expedite the process. This time I had delivery of my STLE set for yesterday, just in time for a big party today. I tracked it all the way to Dallas. I called yesterday to confirm the delivery time, and find out it has never left St. Louis. Been sitting there all week and never left. Tracking information was just made up based on load scan not a scan of the actual item. It finally arrived at the terminal this morning and will not be unloaded from the trailer until next week.

#115 5 years ago

#301 is on legs and has been played a dozen or so times.
IT's now under a dust cover as I have Mirror Universe work to complete.

#116 5 years ago

#614 just landed. Box looks like hell, but the machine looks ok. Does have a blob of adhesive on the side. Now if I could get it in the house.image-617.jpgimage.jpgimage-163.jpg

#117 5 years ago
Quoted from LP30:

#614 just landed. Box looks like hell, but the machine looks ok. Does have a blob of adhesive on the side. Now if I could get it in the house.

If I saw that box I would have been mildly irate. Glad game was ok. Side of the cabinet looks like a Something About Mary moment. Welcome to the LE club. Enjoy!

#118 5 years ago
Quoted from LP30:

#614 just landed. Box looks like hell, but the machine looks ok. Does have a blob of adhesive on the side. Now if I could get it in the house.

Wow they beat the hell out of that box!! I hope you inspected well before you signed ouch!!

image.jpg 154 KB

image-163.jpg 153 KB

image-617.jpg 228 KB

#119 5 years ago

It was looking good until I got it completely out of the box. The lower edge of the back box is scraped to the bare metal. You can see where the damage aligns to the damage on the box.image-500.jpgimage-965.jpgimage-579.jpg// Error: Image 166646 not found //

#120 5 years ago

JJ (GEX) what would be a persons best course of action if a box shows up like that? Refuse delivery?
It can be like pulling teeth getting a driver to hang around while a game is unboxed and inspected... In my experience they want to dump and run!

#121 5 years ago

That sucks, but any gashes on the outside box should be inspected very carefully to see if it got the game on the inside.
I had this happen to my XMEN and refused shipment. Sorry this happened to you, although it's minor, for that kind of money you want it to be ding free.

#122 5 years ago

I wouldn't except that on a 8k machine. Send it back for a new one.

#123 5 years ago

<b

lockquote cite="#1316566">I wouldn't except that on a 8k machine. Send it back for a new one.

Can't be sent back now that it's signed for. He's taken legal possession of it. Now it's a hidden damage claim which is going to be next to imposable because the box is so badly damaged they are going to say he should have inspected as the damage isn't really hidden.

#124 5 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

JJ (GEX) what would be a persons best course of action if a box shows up like that? Refuse delivery?
It can be like pulling teeth getting a driver to hang around while a game is unboxed and inspected... In my experience they want to dump and run!

Its your Legal Right to Inspect the machine before signing off on it. As my Tracking email states if there is any damage refuse to sign the Bill of lading until you have Unboxed and Inspected the Machine. The Driver Can't say crap, and If he does tell him to get the Terminal manager in the phone, and while hes dialing call your Distributor.

I have Stressed time and time again on my postings on this site, and in my emails I send my customers INSPECT YOUR MACHINE BEFORE YOU SIGN!!!!!!! a hidden damage claim if you win, with most carriers is 1/3 of a liability, so its only 10% for liability

If the Driver and his boss don't want you to inspect it.. Refuse the shipment.. they will change their tune.

#125 5 years ago

My premium is arriving tomorrow and you can bet if there is any damage to the box I won't be signing. There should never be an excuse for damage to the box if it's handled properly. We need to teach the trucking companies we simply won't sign for damaged boxes.

#126 5 years ago
Quoted from Gexchange:

<b
lockquote cite="#1316566">I wouldn't except that on a 8k machine. Send it back for a new one.
Can't be sent back now that it's signed for. He's taken legal possession of it. Now it's a hidden damage claim which is going to be next to imposable because the box is so badly damaged they are going to say he should have inspected as the damage isn't really hidden.

Ahhh, that's too bad.

#127 5 years ago

Which is why you need to inspect upon delivery. If there is any damage to the outside box, you must get a flash light or whatever and look inside the wound to see if there is damage. I feel bad for the OP, but you should not accept any damaged shipment without thourougly examining.....

#128 5 years ago

Ours arrived earlier today.

Now unboxed and family playing.

#129 5 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

Which is why you need to inspect upon delivery. If there is any damage to the outside box, you must get a flash light or whatever and look inside the wound to see if there is damage. I feel bad for the OP, but you should not accept any damaged shipment without thourougly examining.....

My box was damaged and the driver had me look it over before he took it off the truck. I think he was afraid I was gonna refuse it. Luckily the hole was so big I could easily see their was no damage but that box sure looked bad.
Star Trek LE 005-533.JPG

#130 5 years ago

Holy sh*t! If I seen that box out the front of my house I would skip two heartbeats! Happy you didn't have any damage on a side note guys I've been off the pinball radar for a few months. How many STLE's are build/to be built. Both for the US and Internationally? Thanks in advance.

#131 5 years ago

This may be a stupid question, but what happens when you refuse delivery? In this case would Stern or the distributor ship another? Is the refused one repaired/refurbished/reshipped?

#132 5 years ago

I have been told that the first 500 LEs were built and the remainder (approx. 300) will be built in January.

#133 5 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

This may be a stupid question, but what happens when you refuse delivery? In this case would Stern or the distributor ship another? Is the refused one repaired/refurbished/reshipped?

When this happened to my X-Men Wolverine I could clearly see someone stuck a fork through the bottom of the cabinet. I refused shipment and called my distributor and sent a picture. He had another one drop shipped right away which took about another week to get to me. My first number was below 100 my second one was near the end of the run. A few months later I saw someone posting getting my first numbered one so Stern probably replaced the cabinet and sent it back out to someone else.

#134 5 years ago

I picked up #562 yesterday

#135 5 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Yep, With us atleast. Unless they are sold out like Metallica normal another will be shipped to you asap. I guess also depending on your distributor. Because they are the one paying for the second one, and waiting for Stern to Replace what ever damage is done.

#136 5 years ago

Germany Aachen welcomes the STLE #423

Foto 2.JPG

Foto 3.JPG

#137 5 years ago
Quoted from todo-IT-PIN:

Germany Aachen welcomes the STLE #423

Foto 2.JPG 170 KB

Foto 3.JPG 170 KB

Wow all the way to Germany and the box still looks pristine... Go figure!

#138 5 years ago

DSC05657.JPG

Finally arrived yesterday!

#139 5 years ago

One bummer though, the backglass was damaged. Mailed Patrick already about it.

#140 5 years ago

#539 in the garage!!! But contractors working on game room ,can't get her inside till tonight!!! Plus the power is off!!! Can't wait!!! I'll be doing a decent unboxing video as well. Stay tuned!!!

image.jpg

#141 5 years ago

WTF... scary box photos... I've never had any arrive like that.. hopefully mine will be better.. due in tomorrow!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
There are 141 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside