Topic Stats

• 141 posts
  • 58 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by PBINTHESOUTH
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 24 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image.jpg
DSC05657.JPG
Foto 3.JPG
Foto 2.JPG
Star Trek LE 005-533.JPG
image-500.jpg
image-965.jpg
image-579.jpg
image-617.jpg
image-163.jpg
image.jpg
image-588.jpg
image-698.jpg
image-780.jpg
image-789.jpg
image.jpg

There are 141 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
#51 6 years ago
Quoted from doughslingers:

Yes!
Wed or Thur the pins will be at the barn.

He said that they will likely be boxed Thursday and ship Friday. Errrrg. And I have to leave the country for two weeks. Mine will be delivered while I'm away!! Doh!!!

#52 6 years ago

Looking forward to hearing your impressions.

#53 6 years ago
Quoted from Gexchange:

Yep!
Sorry all was gone all Last week.
about 1/3 of our games have shipped. I got the load that should have come in yesterday in Today, and Turned most of the games right back out, Including one delivery.
Got Another Shipment Due in Tomorrow or Thursday (Depending on Weather) Which I will do my best to Turn same day.
Shipping to Denver then to west coast seams to speed up shipping by a couple of days up to 5 depending on where its going. Not sure why but thats just how it seams to play out. I have everything ready for the Freight Broker, so all I have to do is say go, and she sets them to go right back out when they come in. Already Contacted each of the guys whos games Shipped today, and will send tracking Tomorrow.
I should have More drop ships for the East guys tomorrow or Thursday as well.
Thanks Guys,
JJ

Sounds good, thanks for the update. Eagerly awaiting delivery info for my west coast delivery.

#54 6 years ago
Quoted from mummite:

ST le #10 is sitting @ my house waiting to be unboxed tonight. Going to be one long effin work day..........

Wondering if I could come by and see it sometime.

Robert

#55 6 years ago

Well the dog sled team has left the igloo, and mushing through the outback of British Columbia. Speeding past the polar bears and seals as it makes it way to Vancouver. LOL again should be here in 11 hours.

#56 6 years ago

I'm ready for my delivery friday

image.jpg
#57 6 years ago

We have a few that arrived today that need a home if anyone is still looking for one.
PM me for details.

#58 6 years ago

A little game room wall art.

image.jpg
#59 6 years ago
Quoted from silverball0:

Well i knew it was to good to be true, distributor just called, delayed by one day, from Alberta. So tomorrow night is the promised date.

Yep,Trans Canada highway closed for two days just east of Calgary.
Mine is on the same truck

#60 6 years ago
Quoted from magnoliarichj:

A little game room wall art.

image.jpg 196 KB

Did that autographed flyer come with your LE?

#61 6 years ago

If anyone needs a NIB LE now, JJ at GEX has game #59 available immediately. (I'm having another game drop shipped instead of re-shipping this one)

If there is a personalized autographed flyer/poster in the box, I would like it (unless your name is Jim)

#62 6 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Did that autographed flyer come with your LE?

no haven't gotten it yet.... I got that at the southern pinball festival... Gary was extremely nice... even after I asked a question about software development..

#63 6 years ago

Game #108 is unpacked and running, first impressions very good game and flow. For the majority of arcade players, myself in this catagory games feels complete. Having said that code updates can only elevate this game and its potential. On a personal note I am ordering new sling protector washers to color black or blue the steel washers are a cheap out in my opinion. Also being a traditionalist would have preferred white rubbers on playfield, or matching blue urethane if super bands expands into the rubber rings. But really nice machine out of the box.

#64 6 years ago

#156 arrived yesterday in perfect working condition. No problems, no tweaks, no adjustments, just perfect. It's a work of art. Thanks, Game Exchange!

#65 6 years ago

C'mon!!! We're waiting!!!!

image.jpg
#66 6 years ago

Woot!!! Mine has shipped and should be ready for P/U Saturday!! Can't wait.

#67 6 years ago

im going to pick mine up tonight...... whos got time for a delivery tomorrow.

#68 6 years ago

Mine will be here tomorrow

#69 6 years ago

Could have had mine today, but had to postpone until Tuesday due to logistics.

#70 6 years ago

Being told mine is on its way to Denver then will be forwarded to the west coast. Guess I'm another week out.

#71 6 years ago

Weather delayed mine a bit, it's somewhere between SLC and Oakland right now. Hopefully closer. I'm really having a debate on when it gets to the terminal and going and getting it, or waiting to schedule it for the driveway.... If it's here tomorrow, I could potentially have it for the weekend..... hmmmmm. I may have to borrow my neighbors truck.... So anxious right now.....

#72 6 years ago

Mine arrived this afternoon! Better than I expected. Will be playing soon.

#73 6 years ago

Received #277 yesterday. Bright and colorful. Kickback needs a grace period to ensure the ball is cleared (see STTNG for how to do it right). Awesome so far, just a few games played.

#74 6 years ago
Quoted from worldofglenn:

Weather delayed mine a bit, it's somewhere between SLC and Oakland right now. Hopefully closer. I'm really having a debate on when it gets to the terminal and going and getting it, or waiting to schedule it for the driveway.... If it's here tomorrow, I could potentially have it for the weekend..... hmmmmm. I may have to borrow my neighbors truck.... So anxious right now.....

Ahh man! They should have just dropped it by my house!!!! Why is this taking so looooong!!!

#75 6 years ago

Worst. Kickback. Ever
It saves maybe 1 out of 5 drains. You get a weak kick, it rolls back up to the switch, but nothing, drain. Hopefully this can be addressed by a software update.

#76 6 years ago

I have lost a few balls via the kickback. Seems the timing is off. Most of time it works, if the ball comes down fast, it doesn't seem to get it back up.

#77 6 years ago

mine is supposed to ship next week.......

#78 6 years ago

Out of all the games I've played so far, only 2 balls have beat the kickback.
Was thinking perhaps a small strip of drop-dead foam right under the kickback for those of you who don't like the odds.
Doesn't bother me enough to do anything about it. I wouldn't be surprised if coding fixes this eventually.

#79 6 years ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

Out of all the games I've played so far, only 2 balls have beat the kickback.
Was thinking perhaps a small strip of drop-dead foam right under the kickback for those of you who don't like the odds.
Doesn't bother me enough to do anything about it. I wouldn't be surprised if coding fixes this eventually.

I agree.

#80 6 years ago

I'm jealous. Starting to wonder if I couldn't have got one quicker if I didn't pre order. Hope it comes next week!

#81 6 years ago

I had 6 More Ship Today, Still need to Send out shipping notifications, then I have another West Coast Shipment Hitting GEC Tomorrow (got delayed 2 days due to weather) that will be 6 more shipping out.

So they are Coming!

#82 6 years ago

I'm a bit frustrated because I paid in full for me STLE about 4 months ago and I see people further west than me getting their games before me. Just doesn't seem fair is all I'm sayin.

#83 6 years ago

yeah - can't really argue with you cm. I too am in the cold.
It's probably good for me; I don't need the distraction from the Mirror Universe.

#84 6 years ago

I got the notice yesterday. Still no arrival date and game is coming to california. Hopefully sometime next week.

#85 6 years ago
Quoted from cmproductions:

I'm a bit frustrated because I paid in full for me STLE about 4 months ago and I see people further west than me getting their games before me. Just doesn't seem fair is all I'm sayin.

Maybe he's shipping based on first payment and not location? If it bothers you i would ask about it.

#86 6 years ago

"I got the notice yesterday. Still no arrival date and game is coming to california. Hopefully sometime next week."

Mike, congrats...let me know when you need me to help you with the unpacking.

Robert

#87 6 years ago

Whos your Distro?

Im after I ship the ones that "Should" come in today (Damn Weather) I will have my list about 70% Shipped

#88 6 years ago
Quoted from MrSanRamon:

"I got the notice yesterday. Still no arrival date and game is coming to california. Hopefully sometime next week."
Mike, congrats...let me know when you need me to help you with the unpacking.
Robert

Yours is still on the road. Aussie machines are still on the ship!
(I hope it's not near the rear of this ship)

Anytime before Christmas is fine with me!

images-5-268.jpeg
#89 6 years ago
Quoted from Gexchange:

Im after I ship the ones that "Should" come in today (Damn Weather) I will have my list about 70% Shipped

Did that shipment make it in and get out the door or did the weather win?

#90 6 years ago
Quoted from LP30:

Did that shipment make it in and get out the door or did the weather win?

Came In and Flipped them yesterday. It was tight but we got all but one out.

#91 6 years ago

Super satisfied with my service from JJ at GEX. Almost as satisfied as I am with the pin itself!

#92 6 years ago

Are you guys talking about the STTNG remake attempt?LOL

#93 6 years ago
Quoted from Gexchange:

Came In and Flipped them yesterday. It was tight but we got all but one out.

Thank you for hustling them out! Will be a very Merry Christmas for me.

Will probably be in touch with you again if Stern updates the Metallica code.

#94 6 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Super satisfied with my service from JJ at GEX. Almost as satisfied as I am with the pin itself!

Same here, great communication from JJ throughout purchasing and shipping process

#95 6 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

#59 has arrived in Denver in Game Exchange's first shipment. Happy Happy Joy Joy!
But I don't even get to see it as I'm sending it back east for Pinball Refinery to work their magic.
2nd and 3rd batch ship next week if you have ordered from JJ and company. They still have 3 LEs available in batch number 3 as of early this afternoon.

I'll see it for you....#59 is heading my way now! Don't worry I'll give it a wonderful home.

#96 6 years ago

The ship heading to Europe has engine problems or what?

#97 6 years ago
Quoted from mrobertso2:

I'll see it for you....#59 is heading my way now! Don't worry I'll give it a wonderful home.

Congrats! Enjoy. Take a picture of the plaque for me.

#98 6 years ago
Quoted from jorge5240:

Hopefully sometime next week.

Don't forget, I'm available to test it out...

Robert

#99 6 years ago
Quoted from Gexchange:

Whos your Distro?

Yeah. I pre ordered and paid in full with tilt amusements.
Just kinda bummed is all. I'm sure it will be worth the wait!!

#100 6 years ago

Yeah. I pre ordered and paid in full with tilt amusements.
Just kinda bummed is all. I'm sure it will be worth the wait!!

I'm sure it will be shipping soon. Only ones I have left to ship are orders from Mid to late October.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
There are 141 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside