(Topic ID: 230767)

Shipping Options

By vwallat99

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vwallat99.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

Was wondering if anyone has any recommendations for Shipping Options. I've never shipped a game before and I'm looking to do so from ND to MN. I've heard STI is good but was quoted 500 bucks. Is this a normal price or is there anything else out there?

#4 5 years ago

Yeah that's what I keep hearing about STI but it seemed 500 was high but I'm seeing that's a normal price.

I see the other threads just trying to see if 500 was reasonable.

#7 5 years ago

Grand Forks

#10 5 years ago
    Quoted from FatPanda:

That's only 4.5 hours away from you! That's 2 tanks of gas at $60/tank. Take the drive!

Transportation issues on my end. I use a pickup truck for my game hauling and it's in storage for the winter. I was only anticipating a MBrLE this holiday season which was coming directly to my door but now here we are lol

#13 5 years ago
    Quoted from FatPanda:

Do you have another vehicle that can tow a trailer? I rent a Uhaul trailer for $15 and tow it with my full sized sedan. I don't have a pin-hauler otherwise.

Lol the car I'm using a Pontiac G8 so no hitch on that sucker. Other cars in the garage are a corvette and jaguar xkr so thats out. Truck is stored away and won't be accessible til March so thats out. I'm working on borrowing my parents SUV lol seems juvenile to ask for the help... Maybe one day I'll get something more practical.

#16 5 years ago
    Quoted from Monk:

Seems funny out of all the vehicles mentioned, the truck is put away for the winter.

Older truck with RWD. Been my winter beater for the last 7 years and seems like every year something else breaks down on it or a couple times getting stuck in a ditch and I'm left without a car. Plus I have alot of sentimental value to it and I decided this year that it would be semi-retired and restored to former glory. The vette and jag are stored as well but in my garage.

#20 5 years ago

Everything is set up now. Thanks for the input guys.

I dont have a spare dmd for the game. He added the colordmd with it.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vwallat99.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/shipping-options-1?tu=vwallat99 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.