(Topic ID: 93636)

Shipping on legs with head up? (NAVL)

By JC_Pins

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3723.JPG
    20140408_111826.jpg
    20140408_111622.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider CaptainFantastic.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#14 9 years ago

Ive had about 25 machines delivered NAVL with Head Upright and Legs on in the past year. Havent had 1 issue. Please Note that all my games are late 70's/Early 80's B/W titles. The one time the Head was folded down the person who sent it to me didn't secure the board behind the Backglass and it took a lot of the paint off the backglass. Since that experience I have always asked that the Head be shipped Upright. Don't let these people make you Paranoid!!

#22 9 years ago
    Quoted from JC_Pins:

So, do you just ask STI to make sure they leave the head up?

You instruct the SELLER how you want the game shipped to you...then the seller tells the movers. If your paying 400-500 bucks you should have that option. My STI guys prefer to have the Legs on and Head Upright. I can see there being a problem with the more modern era games with the bigger heads...especially trying to get it thru the front door.

Everybody is entitled to their opinion. Mine is based on my own personal experience. If something ever happens to one of my games because the head was kept upright then maybe I will rethink my position. Till then I'll keep doin what works for me.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider CaptainFantastic.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/shipping-on-legs-with-head-up-navl?tu=CaptainFantastic and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.