Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 28 posts
  • 22 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by starbase
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-237.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jalpert.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#20 10 years ago

It's the sellers fault. Every game I ship out legs on have the felt protectors, levelers down, and I make sure the legs are tight. Often I will have to replace a bolt or even a leg plate before the game goes out, but I've never had this issue. The seller needs some education on how to ship a game.

Quoted from CraZ4Pin:

Shipped 2 games in the past with the legs on and won't do it again. Both times minor wrinkling of the cabinet decals at the legs occured.

Well yah, but does the insurance pay? I've never heard anyone talk about a 1st hand experience with UShip insurance, maybe someone will. I would never even consider UShip myself.

Quoted from CraZ4Pin:

(oh, and you can also insure your games too).

#27 10 years ago

Yes, the pincab protectors are crap. Felt protectors, or the metal bracket protectors. Your leg wrinkle is the shippers fault.

Quoted from CraZ4Pin:

One had pincab protectors on it and it still happened.

Quoted from jalpert:

Every game I ship out legs on have the felt protectors

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jalpert.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/shipping-legs-on?tu=jalpert and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.