10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by eh97ac
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider smokedog.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 10 years ago

Someone rang?

Yes, you will need a broker. If the pin is being shipped from Canada to the US, it is way easier if the seller sets up the brokerage/shipping.

It's not really that hard, I did the majority of it online and a couple of phone calls. It was just over $100.

I used www.dilas.ca

#5 10 years ago
    Quoted from NM:

For educational purposes: what does it cost to ship a game from Canada these days back to the USA?
    Guessing it ran you about $650 plus the $100 for the Customs Broker?
    So about $750 total, or roughly twice as much as domestic shipping?

I would put it closer to $1K, but that is a guess as the buyer of my pin paid the shipping end of it.

Mind you, I'm in the middle of nowhere, and it went to Vegas. And this is not white glove service, it is packed and palleted just like any other shipment.

Coming the other way is more expensive, as I would have to add 10% tax onto anything coming in.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider smokedog.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/shipping-games-from-canada?tu=smokedog and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.