(Topic ID: 146422)

Shipping Delays Overall for the Northwest

By PinballBulbs

8 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

9408569_G.jpg
    9408559_G.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinballBulbs.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

Hey all. Just wanted to give a heads up it seems there are some major shipping delays for stuff incoming/outgoing in the Northwest area. We have had major flooding the past couple weeks with the major freeways (I5) being fully closed in spots for landslides. A tornado even hit just right up North from us. I have gotten a few folks email about their orders being really delayed in shipment. Us personally are experiencing up to 2 week delays from Amazon via UPS and USPS shipping. We are getting all packages to the post office right away, just seems they can't make it too far too fast until they get out of this region. I heard a few days ago we had the highest single day rain fall of all time...ever. And this is the Northwest!!

Semi-good news is that the rain is sorta slowed down today and looks to be slowing the next few days. Hoping so because getting tired of digging trenches and laying sand bags!

Anyways, sorry for the delays! Making sure to get everything we ship out at least to the post office really fast to help avoid the delays as much as possible.

#2 8 years ago

This is about 2 miles from my house and across the street from my parents house (where we have been frantically sand bagging for days).

9408559_G.jpg9408559_G.jpg

9408569_G.jpg9408569_G.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinballBulbs.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/shipping-delays-overall?tu=PinballBulbs and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.