Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Mato
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

Just ordered about $30 worth of led's from both Coin Taker and Pinballbulbs and the shipping from CT was over $6 while PB was under $3. Which do ya think I'll get first? I had to buy from CT because PB didn't have what I needed.

#2 10 years ago

I would opt for CT and not worry too much about the 3 items on the dollar menu at McDonalds that I won't be able to buy this week.

And the fact that CT has the items in stock makes the point almost moot.

#3 10 years ago

Try shipping to australia.........big $$$

#4 10 years ago
    Quoted from Mato:

I hear ya there. Looked into shipping my Mustang over there in '93 to race on your salt flats, came to something like $10,000 there and back so I didn't do it.

#5 10 years ago

Wow thats crazy, its about $800-$1000 to ship a pin but its the customs tax that kills it, about $1500-$2000.......its stupid!

#6 10 years ago

Guessing Cointaker went priority mail while the PBB went first class. Both are price right if thats the case.

#7 10 years ago
    Quoted from Mato:

I hear you. Even the smallest package of parts is $40. I'm sorry, but the US postal system is as close to legalised piracy you can get.

#8 10 years ago
    Quoted from ovfdfireman:

Guessing Cointaker went priority mail while the PBLife went first class. Both are price right if thats the case.

Pinballbulbs not PBLife. I'll post here about which one gets here first. I've been told that shipping small, lite things like this Priority Mail is a waste, something heavier and bulkier yes.

#9 10 years ago
    Quoted from Hatska1:

I hear you. Even the smallest package of parts is $40. I'm sorry, http://pinside.com/js/smilies/icon_smile.gif :lol:but the US postal system is as close to legalised piracy you can get.

and they are still running in the red every year. Go figure.

#10 10 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

Pinballbulbs not PBLife. I'll post here about which one gets here first. I've been told that shipping small, lite things like this Priority Mail is a waste, something heavier and bulkier yes.

Oops, I knew what you meant, but wrote it wrong. Was just putting together an order at PBLife

It may be a waste, but thats my guess for the price difference. I send light things Priority all the time, because it shows up in 2-3 days instead of 7 days. Especially for customers that are farther away.

When it shows I am curious, I have always gotten my CT lightening quick. But cannot speak for PBB, have yet to give them a try.

#11 10 years ago

Even when the aussie dollar was beating the us dollar it dint change shipping prices for us.......lol

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/shipping-costs-1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.