5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 19 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Skulz
  • Topic is favorited by 16 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 5 years ago

Looking to move a Pin from Florida to California and Michelle at NAVL has been unreachable. No return emails or calls.

Looking for quality of service and willing to pay for it. thanks!

#2 5 years ago

Michelle Bianchi
    Precision Transportation Inc
    Toll Free 877-432-2646
    Direct 630-352-3312
    Fax 866-651-5919
    Mbianchi@precision-nal.com

Make sure you have the right info, I believe her info changed a while back. Talked to her last week and usually hear back on emails within an hour or so during the week.

#3 5 years ago

Yep.. that is the info I have. Sent email and voicemail last week and heard nothing back..

#4 5 years ago

yep, just shipped one too and I called the wrong number at first..
    above is correct

#5 5 years ago

I spoke with her on Friday, and she returned my phone call.

#6 5 years ago

Now if they could be faster? 2nd week of December and still waiting for my delivery. California to Alberta, customs docs all ready long time ago....too much $ for that service.

#7 5 years ago

Hi Everyone!
    There are some numbers circulating out there that aren't mine anymore. There are other NAVL/STI agents that are booking this business that are not associated with me. So my info is below and these are the only numbers that I am associated with. Toll Free 877-432-2646, cell 630-344-3093, office 630-352-3312. I know it's very confusing with all of the numbers that are out there. Thanks..Michelle

#8 5 years ago

I just heard from her this morning

Per her email signature

Michelle Bianchi
    Precision Transportation Inc
    Toll Free 877-432-2646
    Direct 630-352-3312
    Fax 866-651-5919

Received a reply from mbianchi@precision-nal.com

#9 5 years ago

Try uShip.com!! You can name your own price (or have shippers bid on it and you select the one you like) .. the shippers are much more personable and caring (typically using their own cargo vans, and your game won't change multiple trucks - adding dings - during delivery). You can also insure your game for cheap and uShip has a great reputation for honoring it. I just had an AFM shipped to me using them. I set my price at $300 and a shipper accepted it immediately. The guy was incredibly helpful, great communication, fast, and my game arrived safely wrapped in his van.

#10 5 years ago

Matthew Torgersen
    Office: (877) 331-5123 (x112)
    Fax: (801) 936-0962
    Email: matthew@freightwire.com
    Falo Português

#11 5 years ago
    Quoted from yoshootme:

Matthew Torgersen
    Falo Português

I've used him in the past also, great pricing. Only thing about this method is your machine has to be palletized

#12 5 years ago

I'm thinking about using U ship as well, one of my partner's son's works for them up in Austin and I feel like if something happened on a claim for me or anybody here I could get it handled straight away if any problems.

I'm going to do some intel through him and I'll let you guys know what I find out.

#13 5 years ago
    Quoted from yoshootme:

Matthew Torgersen
    Falo Português

This dude was on point! 277$ for a nib from upstate by to be florida

#14 5 years ago

Freightwire is the shipper I booked my shipments through when I was running CoinOpShippers.com. I no longer handle quotes directly, and I think the phone number on the site is dead now, but if you fill out quote requests through the site I still see them and forward them on directly to Matthew at Freighwire.

I do miss having a finger on those shipments, but I'm glad he's keeping things going. There are still 5-6 quotes a day that come through the site, so I know sales are happening at a nice pace.

#15 5 years ago

And if you are going to put a machine on a pallet, and go terminal to terminal, tell Michelle you want to ship OCC (Other Common Carrier). She will most likely beat the prices posted by Freightwire and Freightquote. It usually ends up coming down to point of origin and destination with most of these.

#16 5 years ago
    Quoted from ralphwiggum:

And if you are going to put a machine on a pallet, and go terminal to terminal, tell Michelle you want to ship OCC (Other Common Carrier). She will most likely beat the prices posted by Freightwire and Freightquote. It usually ends up coming down to point of origin and destination with most of these.

Yeah, there's no real mystery in this all. Everybody has their certain shipping lanes where they are unbeatable. This is why you always call 3-4 carriers and get quotes, because it can vary greatly from route to route and by carrier.

#17 5 years ago
    Quoted from iwantansi:

I've used him in the past also, great pricing. Only thing about this method is your machine has to be palletized

true about the pallet but "falo portugues"..lol

#18 5 years ago
    Quoted from CraZ4Pin:

Try uShip.com!! You can name your own price (or have shippers bid on it and you select the one you like) .. the shippers are much more personable..........

Not if it's Roy!

3 weeks later
    #19 5 years ago
    Quoted from MBianchi:

Hi Everyone!
    There are some numbers circulating out there that aren't mine anymore. There are other NAVL/STI agents that are booking this business that are not associated with me. So my info is below and these are the only numbers that I am associated with. Toll Free 877-432-2646, cell 630-344-3093, office 630-352-3312. I know it's very confusing with all of the numbers that are out there. Thanks..Michelle

Friendly bump with proper information.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 99.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 64.00
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Lermods
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 7,499.00
    Pinball Machine
    Nitro Pinball Shop
    $ 90.00
    $ 39.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Sparky Pinball
    Pinball Machine
    Great American Pinball
    $ 86.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 249.00
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    $ 96.77
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Pinball-Mods.com
    $ 5,800.00
    Pinball Machine
    Great American Pinball
    $ 999.00
    Flipper Parts
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 319.00
    Displays
    Boston Pinball Company
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 104.00
    Boards
    nvram.weebly.com
    $ 19.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 24.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 28.00
    Playfield - Other
    Pin Monk
    $ 28.75
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 29.50
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    Cabinet - Other
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 154.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Id Rather Play Pinball
    $ 8.99
    Lighting - Other
    Pappy's Pinball Palace
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside