3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by VALIS666
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 3 years ago

Hello, Can someone tell me specifically who can ship a pin (obviously safely) from NJ to Washington State? I read some forums stating Sti was a company to call, but when I called them for a quote they said they only go through South Carolina and hung up on me. Thanks for the noob help!

#2 3 years ago
    Quoted from khizzlekougs:

Hello, Can someone tell me specifically who can ship a pin (obviously safely) from NJ to Washington State? I read some forums stating Sti was a company to call, but when I called them for a quote they said they only go through South Carolina and hung up on me. Thanks for the noob help!

Now that Bob Cunningham retired, not sure what to tell you. STI is a crapshoot

#3 3 years ago

For STI what you do is email Michelle at [email protected] and tell her the name, address, and cell of the shipper, name, address, and cell of the receiver, the total value of the item(s), and which one of you is paying for the shipping (usually the receiver). If it's a weekday she'll probably get back to you in minutes with the price. NJ to Washington state, expect it to be on the higher end, $500-600.

I've used them around 20 times. No problems.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/shipping-a-pin-from-nj-to-washington-state and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.