7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 19 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by CrazyFliprFingrs
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 7 years ago

I must be crazy, living here in California where theres so many games to be had for cheap and then I do something crazy like buy a machine in Connecticut. Why would I do something like that?

Well, heres the stats:

In the past six years on ebay (33,000 machines sold) only four have been one of this, my fave one from when i was a kid.

I figured I didn't want to wait 18 months for another to turn up.

Cheapest quote I got so far is 544 bucks, still waiting to hear from Precision and NAVL, this is gonna hurt real bad, I just know it!!!

#2 7 years ago

damn what game is it?

#4 7 years ago

Check with Coinopshippers

#5 7 years ago

Thanks gambit, advice like this is what I need, keep 'em comin, guys...

#6 7 years ago

I'm in ct. Where abouts is this pin. There is a place near me that does crating and shipping called ship-rite. I could get a quote to crate and ship a pin if you would like. Or you could call. They are in Branford, CT

#7 7 years ago

This machine is in Terryville, is that near you? Please do get a quote for me if you can, my zip is 95453, ship to commercial location

A salute to the hobbyists who make this a great experience by being kind and helpful!!!!!!

Many Thanks!!!!

#8 7 years ago

Glad a fellow pinsider is picking up this one. My first machine I ever played was a klondike. Great game. Enjoy!

#9 7 years ago

It's about 45 minutes from me. If I have a chance I will swing by On my way home and get a quote. Is the seller willing to bring it this far?

#10 7 years ago

She seems like a nice gal, I had a good rapport with her before I bid and I think she would be willing to remove legs and blanket wrap, what I haven't discussed with her is finding a wood pallet or moving the machine at all. I'm guessing she isn't equipped or prepared to move the machine anywhere, shipping was never mentioned in her ad, I had to sort of beg her to help me with the padding and leg removal, I think she wanted a local buyer, so I ain't gonna push it by asking her to move the machine anywhere and possibly blow the deal, so thats where it is right now..

#12 7 years ago

Ok stopped by and gave them the info. They will call me back with a quote. 2 things. Does this commercial delivery destination have a loading dock and do you have a picture of it folded up and ready to go. They want me to email them one

#13 7 years ago

(MM peasant voice) They took our pinball machines!

#14 7 years ago

I don't have a picture of it all folded up and ready to go, but I will try to get one....
    Destination has loading and unloading area for semis, but NOT with a raised loading dock arrangement that would be level with the trailer floor..I would be willing to unload with dolly at destination, however, if need be.

Thanks!

#15 7 years ago

You might want to try Upack for shipping. You can get a small container (6’3"D x 7’W x 8’4"H) and they ship it directly to your door and you unload (or you can have it shipped to a facility near you to unload yourself for a cheaper rate). Only thing would be that someone would have to load it for you in CT, so I don't know if that would work for you or not. They are really good price wise, I used them when I moved to California from Canada and they were by far the cheapest freight company.

www.upack.com

#16 7 years ago

Yukon. Only 700 made. Am happy you found your dream machine.

#17 7 years ago
    Quoted from gambit3113:

Check with Coinopshippers

I would not recommend them. I just had a very bad experience with them that I have spent many hours trying to resolve. I'll post all of the details in the next few days. It ended up costing quite a bit more than their quote.

#18 7 years ago

I seem to recall a thread a while back where someone mentioned that they had access to some relatively inexpensive shipping through their work. I tried searching for it, but I couldn't find it.

#19 7 years ago

Precision Transportation is my choice. They do pins daily,They know pins, and gave me a great rate.
    I highly recommend them and feel safe knowing they are pinball pros. Without them, I simply could not have made this happen.

Kane had his Rosebud, I got my Yukon..

I talked to Judy, theres also Michelle, 630 352 3312 0r 1800 4322646 - awesome!!!!!!!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    Playfield - Plastics
    Mod Magic!
    $ 6.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 16.00
    $ 79.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 245.95
    Boards
    Allteksystems
    $ 99.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 154.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Id Rather Play Pinball
    $ 69.00
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    Id Rather Play Pinball
    $ 1,099.00
    Flipper Parts
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 45.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Great American Pinball
    $ 6.00
    Electronics
    German-Pinball-Modular
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 999.00
    Pinball Machine
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 6,995.00
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball
    $ 16.95
    $ 28.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 14.50
    Electronics
    PinballElectronics.com
    $ 199.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    Medisinyl Mods
    $ 7,299.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    $ 42.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside