You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

0Ship-Mates-questions (resized).jpg
0Ship-Mates-questions (resized).jpg

#1 5 years ago

Hi pinsiders
lately I could buy me some schematics --- I do not (yet) own the pins. On Ship Mates schematics parts of the paper is missing. Can You please look up in Your schematics and tell me about "my encircled red" places --- or take an mobile phone picture or whatever - and show the missing parts ? Greetings Rolf

P.S. - Maybe of interest: It is the schematics to the german version of Ship Mates. In 1964 Gottlieb has not (yet) developped the solution "transformer can be changed 110 or 220 VAC by using an Adj-Jack". They had "primary winding is 220 VAC, secondary windings is 110 VAC, tertiary windings are 24 and 6 VAC". (((In Europe we talk about 220VAC - its rather 230 to 240VAC)))
P.P.S: I have no idea how the JPG came in twice ...

0Ship-Mates-questions (resized).jpg0Ship-Mates-questions (resized).jpg

0Ship-Mates-questions (resized).jpg0Ship-Mates-questions (resized).jpg

#2 5 years ago

Wow, that's annoying.

1 week later
#3 5 years ago

April-19th - bump

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
Decorations
Cabinet Parts
Rocket City Pinball
Cabinet parts
Cabinet Parts
Space Coast Pinball
Cabinet parts
$ 9.00
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom
Led
$ 9.00
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom
Led

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ship-mates-schematics-questions and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.