By Peruman

3 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DA8A91DA-0C1E-4DD4-AA6A-A04847612117 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jasonspoint28.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 3 years ago

I’ve had my Ship Ahoy for 3 years now and just switched it to Novelty mode a couple weeks ago for the first time. I’ve only had the opportunity to play it a couple of times, so I’m not 100% on everything it does...

Of course the AAB function is disabled, which I believe converts the light box advance from counting wows, to counting up to 1,000,000.

I think the #1 rollover is permanently lit for special, awarding 50,000-plus 5 whacks from the knocker.

I’m thinking that lit rollovers are 10,000 plus one knocker.

Honestly, so far I’ve been too focused on playing to keep track of exactly what’s going on. I know that the knocker goes crazy the whole game and I was able to surpass 1,000,000 with 5 balls. I’ve had a blast so far with it.

#6 3 years ago

All right, I got a few more games in on SA and have a better idea of how I believe it plays.

Every 10,000 seems to get a knocker.

#1 rollover awards 50,000

Lit #10 or #11 Wow rollover is also 50,000

Lit pop bumpers are 10,000

When the Spot and Spin lands on a lit number is 50,000

Special does not reset

Anyone else been playing Novelty mode? This seem about right to you guys?

DA8A91DA-0C1E-4DD4-AA6A-A04847612117 (resized).jpegDA8A91DA-0C1E-4DD4-AA6A-A04847612117 (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 4.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jasonspoint28.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ship-ahoy-add-a-ball-vs-novelty-mode?tu=jasonspoint28 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.