(Topic ID: 112500)

Sheesh after this week....Pins in the wild at Warped Wing Tavern!!!

By NPO

9 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20141214_163852.jpg
20141214_171704.jpg
#1 9 years ago

As connotated with the title, I needed some positive news/talk in this hobby and community. The way it seems like there's nothing but negative news everywhere with nearly every small shop; it can be a bit discouraging. And yes, I agree, I chose to click on it and read all about it; I like to be aware of what is going on with all the smaller shops, and I prefer to be "in the know" with what seemed to be like one domino after another falling this last week.

With all of that being said, it was nice to go and find some games out in the wild tonight! I had heard about a place called Warped Wing Tavern on the edge of downtown Dayton. Basically as the name suggests, it is a literal brewery with all sorts of house specialties and taps. My wife loves to try new drinks, so I took her to this place as a surprise. To my (partial) surprise, they had some pins there, and they were in pretty decent working order too!

Anyways, just wanted to share SOMETHING positive this week. Anyone else go anywhere else and intentionally or inadvertently find some machines to play??

20141214_163852.jpg20141214_163852.jpg20141214_171704.jpg20141214_171704.jpg

#2 9 years ago

I think those might be Trent A's games on route. At least, he told me about them.

#3 9 years ago

They are Trent's games indeed.

7 months later
#4 8 years ago

I went here last night. The Luci and ST are still there, but WWE has replaced Mustang.

Their beer is pretty good. They don't serve food yet, but it's easy to order pizza and have it delivered. 10 Ton Stout was my favorite beer they had with Space Food coming in 2nd for me.

#5 8 years ago
Quoted from Rockytop:

I went here last night. The Luci and ST are still there, but WWE has replaced Mustang.
Their beer is pretty good. They don't serve food yet, but it's easy to order pizza and have it delivered. 10 Ton Stout was my favorite beer they had with Space Food coming in 2nd for me.

If you are still in town, let me know! You can come play my machines if you'd like! Also, Mustang is at Toxic Brew, TWD is at Lucky's Tavern, Weirpinball has 3 pins out on location (Meteor, Eight Ball, and BBH) over at Fix, Buy, Sell at the Greene. Sopranos is at CBCBs Bar and Grille on Commons Blvd as well.

Lots of pins here in Dayton!

#6 8 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

If you are still in town, let me know! You can come play my machines if you'd like! Also, Mustang is at Toxic Brew, TWD is at Lucky's Tavern, Weirpinball has 3 pins out on location (Meteor, Eight Ball, and BBH) over at Fix, Buy, Sell at the Greene. Sopranos is at CBCBs Bar and Grille on Commons Blvd as well.
Lots of pins here in Dayton!

Thanks for the offer! We're busy with family stuff tonight and we leave in the morning. We come up fairly often, so maybe next time. If you're ever in the Nashville area you are always welcome to come over.

#7 8 years ago

Very cool, thanks for the list of places to play. I'm in Dayton area at least a couple times a year for work.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.95
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Uniontown, OH
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

Machine - For Sale
Brooklyn, MI
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
AC/DC Glass Cover Pre-order!
Duke Pinball

12,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Richfield, MI
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 6,595.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 29.95
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sheesh-after-this-weekpins-in-the-wild-at-warped-wing-tavern and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.