Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 57 posts
  • 51 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by NoFearPro
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

greatskills-Napoleon_(resized).jpg
    FlippinSweet-Napoleon_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    There are 57 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 7 years ago

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#3 7 years ago

Classy. Very nice. Love it. Congrats

#4 7 years ago

Congratulations! Play pinball together, and you'll stay together

Brad

#5 7 years ago

Cool! Congrats!

#6 7 years ago

That's great. Congrats! Have her join Pinside.

#7 7 years ago

Congrats on the pin and your life together. Best wishes to you and your family.

#8 7 years ago

Congrats and that's an awesome way to propose!!

#9 7 years ago

She's going to marry your pinball machine? Congrats?!

#10 7 years ago

Congratulations !

LTG : )

#11 7 years ago

Congratulations!

#12 7 years ago

Sorry! I failed to read the dmd detail and thought the pic was her saying YES to you getting to keep a new ST pin!!

Your yes is much better!
    I need glasses.
    Keep flippin' together - congrats!

#13 7 years ago

Congratulations

#15 7 years ago

How awkward was it to come up with an excuse to stand there and watch the attract mode long enough for the custom message to show up?

I mean ... Congrats, or whatever.

#16 7 years ago

Congrats,I hope she keeps your balls clean and shiny.......pinballs that is.

#17 7 years ago

Congrats buddy!!!!

#18 7 years ago

Bye bye machines...

#19 7 years ago

Congrats, now you can never change your attract message.

#20 7 years ago

congratulations!!!

#21 7 years ago

Nice congrats

#22 7 years ago

Really happy for the two of you. Congratulations. Are your games gonna be at the reception?

#23 7 years ago

She said yes!

Nice picture you posted heni1977, both of you with happy smiling faces.

FlippinSweet-Napoleon_(resized).jpgFlippinSweet-Napoleon_(resized).jpg
    greatskills-Napoleon_(resized).jpggreatskills-Napoleon_(resized).jpg

#24 7 years ago

Congrats!!

Buy all your pins now before the marriage because at some point she's going to say "NO".

#25 7 years ago

Congrats!!!

#26 7 years ago

Congratulations!!!

I think you should submit that picture to the #UltimateSternPinballFan (http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/stern-pinball-celebrates-30-years-by-offering-fans-the-chance-to-win-a-free-premium-pinball-machine-300209922.html) It would make a great wedding gift from Stern

#27 7 years ago

I just noticed the DMD. Very cool. Congrats.

#29 7 years ago
    Quoted from tiesmasc:

Congratulations!!!
    I think you should submit that picture to the #UltimateSternPinballFan (http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/stern-pinball-celebrates-30-years-by-offering-fans-the-chance-to-win-a-free-premium-pinball-machine-300209922.html) It would make a great wedding gift from Stern

Great idea! That picture should be the winner.

#30 7 years ago

Hopefully you got the ring with a big rock before the game.....haha!

#31 7 years ago
    Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Great idea! That picture should be the winner.

Right now I think it is between the one at the top of this thread and this one --> https://www.facebook.com/sternpinball/photos/a.386178974243.167508.136972659243/10153943661139244/?type=3

#32 7 years ago
    Quoted from wdpvideo:

Congrats!!
    Buy all your pins now before the marriage because at some point she's going to say "NO".

Not all of us say "no". Some of us say stuff like: "If you get an IJ then I want a BSD".

Congrats to the newly engaged!

#33 7 years ago

#34 7 years ago

Thanks for all the replies. Pinside is awesome!! Yes, I got all the pins I am allowed to have! She said I was limited to 3. Lol Atleast for now! Tehehehehe!

#35 7 years ago

Well played. One I saw on tv was the groom to be mowed out the words in a hay field and had the Bride to be take an airplane ride and her friends told her there was something in the field below..

#37 7 years ago

Congratulations!

#38 7 years ago
    Quoted from heni1977:

Thanks for all the replies. Pinside is awesome!! Yes, I got all the pins I am allowed to have! She said I was limited to 3. Lol Atleast for now! Tehehehehe!

To be fair, she should also have 3 pins. Fairness is important to a good marriage.

#39 7 years ago

Awesome

congrats

#40 7 years ago

Congratulations!

#41 7 years ago

Congrats man! I modded my girls finger too.

#42 7 years ago
    Quoted from heni1977:

She is really limiting you to 3?

#43 7 years ago

Congrats! Now you can never sell that pin. Could be a good thing or bad thing. Lol

#44 7 years ago
    Quoted from Trekkie1978:

She is really limiting you to 3?

You know what they say....Rules are meant to be broken. Might as well start out on the couch LOL. Seriously Congratulations!

#45 7 years ago

Congratulations! Toasting to a happy life together!

That Star Trek looks REAL familiar!

#46 7 years ago

She said yes to marriage or a Star Trek?

#47 7 years ago

Just remember marriage is like a three ring circus ..... first there's the engagement ring .... then there is the wedding ring ..... and then the suffering !?!?!?! LOL I'm just kidding it's a wonderful institution I wish you the best of luck brother I'm going on 23 yrs myself and it is still good.

#48 7 years ago

Congratulations guys! The wife and I just celebrated our 25th and I stretched my just 3 pin rule just a "bit" in those years.

#49 7 years ago

Did you throw it back in her face, saying that you could only accept if she could achieve Grand Champ score and enter "YES" as her initials?

Could be a true Cinderella story where all the local ladies try for to win your hand in marriage, by playing pinball.

: )

Congrats.

#50 7 years ago

Congrats! Just got married myself about a month ago. Had i put the proposal on a machine though, she probably still wouldn't have seen it yet

There are 57 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/she-said-yes and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.