image.jpg
image.jpg
#1 11 years ago

Woot. Time to get it shopped out

image.jpgimage.jpg

#2 11 years ago

Great game. It's a keeper for sure.

#4 11 years ago

You've got the power......you've got the might....get ready for battle....beat the black knight

Classic!

#5 11 years ago

Congrats and cab looks really bright and vibrant. Can't wait to see some playfield pics.

#6 11 years ago

Sounds like a Manowar song....

Quoted from bemmett:

You've got the power......you've got the might....get ready for battle....beat the black knight

Classic!

#7 11 years ago

I've been looking for a while for one. Finally decided to have one shipped in. Will be a keeper for sure!

image.jpgimage.jpg

#8 11 years ago

You can do it.

LTG : )

#9 11 years ago

Every time I see this machine, I hear this in my head: "It's just a flesh wound."

#10 11 years ago

a man among men kind of game - nice score

#11 11 years ago

Awesome, Chris! I still need to come buy a part from you. I will give you a buzz after storm clean up...

#12 11 years ago

I used to work at an arcade in the late 80's and we had this machine there when it came out. I'll never, EVER get that song out of my head... Fun pin, though!

#13 11 years ago

Oooh, congrats! I just shopped out my BK2K over the holidays, & tuned it up. Boy was that a great idea, this game can really go to another level with a little TLC.

There are things to watch for though. Some people swap in incorrect interconnect boards into the game, causing flashers to not work properly, which you don't want to have happen on this of all games. This happened to mine. Luckily fixing it was just a matter of ordering some proper value resistors.

Definitely go over all switches manually, make sure they work & that the metal part is hinged on well enough. This is a fast & violent game. I failed to adjust the wire on one of the switches in the small loop, & eventually snapped it clean off.
Be extra careful laying down the top PF after you have it up, & make it as level as possible. I know mine doesn't quite lay level with the lower PF, so I sort of push down a bit on the right side as I tighten the screw into the back of the cab (btw my game didn't come with this screw, you don't need it but again it helped me level the top PF so I use one).

MAKE SURE THERE IS NO RUBBER ON THE METAL POST ABOVE THE "N" LANE! Caps there because it is very important. My game had rubber on this post, & for the longest time I couldn't figure out why I couldn't seem to hit loop shots. Turns out, by design should there should NOT be rubber there for this reason. I guess as the game passes hands over the years, this easily gets forgotten.

For all other tweaking related things, grab the guide Steve Ritchie made for this game. That also was lost to the ether for a while, but recently I had somebody throw it up on IPDB. It is very important for a BK2K owner, as he lays out how the game should function & flow, & gives tips & his thoughts behind his design choices. I wish every game had a guide created by the designer.

Oh, & if you have unbroken or new plastics down low, be sure to protect them. I installed a new plastics set & as I did so, I installed those PETG protectors on the slings & right below the left drops. Another thing I did to prevent air balls was install new springs on the drop targets & made sure they were clean. Some strange things can still occasionally happen though, which is as to be expected for such a fast, tight game with stronger than average flippers.

#14 11 years ago

Clicked for baby pics. She is a bk2k?

#15 11 years ago

Nice .... Congrats

#16 11 years ago

Congrats. Every time i see bk2k i think of the bally fiasco and then.....

#17 11 years ago

Can someone post a photo as to where the screw is located that should hold down the upper playfield? I don't have it, I don't think.

#18 11 years ago

The SHE is a HE.....like more handsome than pretty.

#19 11 years ago

Game plays fast for how dirty it is. Gonna be brutal when it is cleaned up. Looks like it has the early plastic set and the early back glass per imdb. Doesn't mean much but pretty cool

image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 17.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Louisville, KY
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Titusville, FL
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

4,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Peekskill, NY
$ 39.99
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 35.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/she-is-here and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.