Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by pinwiztom
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 3 years ago

I'm ready to just spend the money for a Spirit of 76 backglass from Shay. Tired of trying to find one better than what I have. Reds are faded pretty bad. Anybody got this backglass from them and are you happy?

#2 3 years ago

I haven't got this backglass (have bought others) from Shay but hundreds of people - maybe thousands - have bought a Shay backglass and for the most part were happy. It will be a BIG improvement over what you have now. Screened backglasses from Shay and Ron Webb are the best available to us right now with BGresto coming in next - they're as close to what the factory produced as you can get.

#3 3 years ago

I just bought Jungle about a month back. It was one of his latest glasses and it is beautiful. I'm very pleased with it.

#4 3 years ago

I bought a Space Odyssey glass from them that was A+.

#5 3 years ago

Bought a Gottlieb Kings & Queens from them and it was awesome!

Ken

#6 3 years ago

Have a Shay Rocketship bg & it is perfect.

#7 3 years ago

Shay said he will bring it to Pinfest on Sat but I'm going on Friday only because this is my first Pinfest and I understand more machines will be available for sale on Friday. Will be looking for a 70s Wedgehead. So I'm going to order it

#8 3 years ago

I got the last Quick Draw he had in stock and it is gorgeous!

#9 3 years ago
Quoted from Spider3582:

Shay said he will bring it to Pinfest on Sat but I'm going on Friday only because this is my first Pinfest and I understand more machines will be available for sale on Friday. Will be looking for a 70s Wedgehead. So I'm going to order it

Yes but the deals are Saturday afternoon when peeps don't want to bring home hoards of chit . Best selection is start of show , gotta be Ninja Quick and have cash in hand .

#10 3 years ago

CPR has a few EM titles still in stock as well. They do good work, you may not even realize they are distributed by other vendors as well.

#11 3 years ago
Quoted from stashyboy:

CPR has a few EM titles still in stock as well. They do good work, you may not even realize they are distributed by other vendors as well.

Yep, I think my Target Alpha repro I bought through Marco but it's a CPR glass (I think).

#12 3 years ago
Quoted from goldenboy232:

I got the last Quick Draw he had in stock and it is gorgeous!

Me too!!

#13 3 years ago

I've got a Slick Chick, Fast Draw, Quick Draw, and 2 El Dorado's - all very nice.

#14 3 years ago

have bought a few but remember buying gottlieb sunshine and it looked like a 5 year old had redone the black linework with a crayon.

#15 3 years ago

I have (had) a Shay repro for by my Bally Star Jet, and I was very happy with it.

#16 3 years ago
Quoted from illawarra92:

redone the black linework with a crayon.

I have been mostly happy with the half dozen BGs that i have gotten from Shay, in the past.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stafford Township, NJ
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 6.00
Electronics
German-Pinball-Modular
$ 2.50
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
$ 41.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 9,500.00
$ 25.50
$ 2.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
$ 218.00
$ 199.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 265.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.
Boards
PCB Emporium
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CzTV Mods
Magazines/books
The Flipper Room
$ 245.95
Boards
Allteksystems
$ 11.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 99.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 99.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Sales

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside