9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Cosmic Princess flyer.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fataussiebogan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 9 years ago
Quoted from viperrwk:

I believe ESB came after Shark - and both came after Paragon (look at the date on the schematics.)
Not sure why IPDB has June 1980 for ESB when some of the schematics are dated much later than that.
Nonetheless, both are very cool (and rare) games and highly collectible IMHO.
viperrwk

Collectibility is so so. Once you get past the novelty and prettiness of Hankins you are left with a very poor playing plank. The fj seems the most collectible on account of the holden fans. When they come up for sale and sell its usually in the 1-2k range. Not sure about parts availability. Would only ever own as part of a large collection and would be the complete set for completeness. Shark, esb, howzat and fj. Am I missing any?

#10 9 years ago
Quoted from Hyperball91:

Did you ever play that 'Cosmic Princess' pin that Leisure and Allied made in '79? I was offered one to buy cheap, (in Perth) and it looked pretty, but I played it and thought it was boring as hell so I passed. I had no idea it was quite rare at the time. (early 90's) It was made under license from Stern apparently.

Cosmic Princess flyer.jpg 95 KB

One of these is going up for auction on Saturday at sellicks beach in South australia. Reserve is 700. "everything works except for the flippers".

It's being sold by an auction mob. Facebook clearance Clarence for pics.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fataussiebogan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/shark-pinball-by-hankin-video?tu=fataussiebogan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.