Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 63 posts
  • 48 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Leeps
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Shark or Dyson?”

• Dyson 37 votes
      54%
    • Shark 32 votes
      46%

(69 votes)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider egyptrus.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#25 5 years ago

Oddly enough, I just had to make this decision. We had owned a dyson animal and it finally died. I did my research, did some informal polling of friends and decided to buy a shark (model nv752). We've had it for about 3 weeks now and I really like it. Super sucky (in a good way) and I like how the motor portion detaches so you can use the stick part to get under furniture, etc. The detachable part, used with the included tools, makes doing stairs very easy.

While I really liked our Dyson, the shark was hundreds cheaper, and so far is a very nice vacuum. We got ours from bed, bath, and beyond and with sale they had going on and a 20% discount (they send out coupons all the time), I saved $100 off the regular price. I felt like it was a pretty good deal

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider egyptrus.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/shark-or-dyson?tu=egyptrus and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.