Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 63 posts
  • 48 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Leeps
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Shark or Dyson?”

• Dyson 37 votes
      54%
    • Shark 32 votes
      46%

(69 votes)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Cloud7.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

We are in need of a new vacuum cleaner. As an old man at the ripe age of almost 36 (with back issues), I need something with the detachable parts for easier use. What is better Shark or Dyson? I hear great things about both.

#36 5 years ago

My main issue is cleaning our carpeted stairs. The lift away part of the shark is what really interests me for easier cleaning. We currently have an old Eureka and the hose tension is so tight that you can't really use it because it pulls the entire vacuum with it. But soooo many people love their dysons.

#49 5 years ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

Also....its pretty fuckin sad this is our Sat night conversation. Gettin old sucks. Get it?!
    Pah dum chhh.

I figured, who better to ask then people who love pinball?!

#55 5 years ago
    Quoted from mbaumle:

Not to derail the OP’s question, but I gotta ask:
    Everyone voting for Meile, are you using their canister vacuums? What makes them that much better? I’ve always felt canister vacuums were really clumsy to use.

I've gotten quite curious myself!

#61 5 years ago

Well, we went with a shark Duo clean from Costco. It just seems to be better suited for cleaning the stairs. Very impressed with the suction on this thing!!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Cloud7.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/shark-or-dyson?tu=Cloud7 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.