(Topic ID: 36936)

Shark Club Howell Michigan

By BagAJellyDonuts

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hellfire.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6 11 years ago

Got there Wednsday he moved in a bunch of new games earlier in the week so we got :)most of em running except for ones we couldnt get parts for in time, Most all the machines ran well over the day mostly some minor problems on a few machines but we got them back up and running quickly.
    Had a cool turnout and and Mike might be doing events like this more often for pinball.

#8 11 years ago

The Shark club just got a bunch of the machines in this week dredd was there 48 hours I think and the optics for the ball trogh need replacing. I know I have 10 at home of mikes to resxtore and it appears I will have a centaur and possibly another machine to take back with me on the way home tommorrow lol.

Embryon is new I ripped it apart friday shopped it out and got it running good I was happy to see it ran nice all day my spac invadersx i build played like a champ all day.
    All and all besides some stupid little things like random flipper spring breaking most everything ran pretty good except the new machines we didnt have a chance to get up and running in time.
    4 new machines got dropped off durin the show he now has a bk2k, totan, and few other new machines that arrived in the last couple days.

#11 11 years ago

From what i understand it is a design problem the optic boards need to be upgraded and or something needs to be changed with the big disk on top it gets balls stuck.
    They know about it but the machine has only been there like 2 days they will be getting it sorted soon wish i could stay here to play with it myself.
    I guess the connectors on the optic board is part of the issue as well I unstuck it a few times but with other machines needing my attention at the time I just shut it off and moved on a crowded play area is not realy the right time or place to start tearing the machine apart.
    I didnt even realy get much of a chance to play that much between putting credits in the machines that couldnt free play and hurrying to get machines that went down working again so people could play em during the event.
    But honestly I realy hate the fact this place is so far away from my home Ide like to be there more if it was closer.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hellfire.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/shark-club-howell-michigan?tu=hellfire and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.