• 511 posts
  • 167 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Apollyon
  • Topic is favorited by 9 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

princess-bride-mostly-dead-is-still-a-little-alive-but-thats-not-what-he-saidhe-distinctly-said-to-b (resized).jpg
This is not the pinball machine you are looking for.jpg
IMG_8203 (resized).JPG
Ace (resized).jpg
GOTG (resized).jpg
IMG_3066 (resized).JPG
IMG_3065 (resized).JPG
screen-capture-20 (resized).png
screen-capture-18 (resized).png
a096e93eecf1e2e9fbd09bb8c63b4a4db28581ae (resized).jpg
prem.JPG
pro.JPG
sw2.JPG
poppy (resized).png
IMG_3366 (resized).JPG
IMG_1219 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Aurich.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#343 6 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Gut feeling. This will be one of Steve's best pins yet. And he has a long line of pins.
LTG : )

Steve is a legend, a pinball god. I don't mean to disparage him at all, nothing he does or doesn't do will ever change that.

But I hope he does something different and surprises us compared to his recent games.

It feels like he's taken to heart his rep for king of flow and just keeps recycling his basic ideas now. AC/DC, Spider-Man, Star Trek, all good games, but kinda the same too. Same ideas, same fan layout, just remixed a bit. See the whole T2/AC/DC comparison.

GOT was a little different. But upper playfield not a huge success with people it seems.

Would love to see a little more of that Ritchie magic. Break out something he's been scheming on for a while. Surprise us.

#359 6 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

I'm not sure how this is so different from other successful designers. Look at Borg for example. Awesome games but very similar to each other. It's a lot like music, each band/musician has a style and they stick to it with subtle changes. Same thing in pinball.

It's not at all different, Borg is easier to pick on than Ritchie really. I own and love two of his games, but there's only so many I'd want to have.

I'm not really a fan of most of Trudeau's games, but you gotta admit he doesn't cookie cutter. Never afraid to try new things. When it doesn't work it doesn't work, but his gems are pretty great.

I'm a big Star Wars fan, but with current new game prices I need to really see something new, or why bother spending the cash. Plenty of other good games out there still.

#361 6 years ago
Quoted from Damonator:

I'm a big Star Wars fan, but I need to really see something bad, else I'm spending the cash.

Hey, to each their own. Theme matters a lot, but I already own a shit ton of Star Wars stuff, I don't buy something because it has some pictures and a logo on it.

The other Star Wars games all suck. I'd never bother owning any of them. That included the new ROM for the Data East version before someone asks.

#374 6 years ago
Quoted from tbanthony:

Does anyone think they are going to announce Thursday on the 40th anniversary at this point? Seems like it would be surprise after just announcing AC/DC.

I know it sounds like it makes sense, but if I was marketing a game the last thing I'd worry about with my timing was arbitrary dates like that. When it's ready or it fits in with their overall gameplan then they'll announce it, everyone will find out about it just as well on a normal day.

Does anyone give a shit that Heighway announced something on "Alien day"?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 10.95
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

5,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Alexandria, VA
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 14.00
Playfield - Other
Space Coast Pinball

$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Machine - For Sale
Tulsa, OK
$ 250.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 21.50
$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Palm Springs, CA
$ 114.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple

$ 4,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 3,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 169.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Aurich.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/share-your-star-wars-predictions?tu=Aurich and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.