b2 (resized).JPG
b1 (resized).JPG
jp (resized).png
InkedJP_1_LI (resized).jpg
featured_preview_IMG_2717 (resized).jpg
Capture (resized).JPG
IMG_2123 (resized).jpg
IMG_2247 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider accidental.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#25 11 years ago

I designed these scoop light icons. They'll be available for sale this week, PM me if you want to be on the list

I also designed some nice black apron insert cards and I've added some palm trees.

ScoopLights.jpgScoopLights.jpg Cards.jpgCards.jpg Trees.jpgTrees.jpg

#27 11 years ago

I'm just finalising the pricing at the moment. Looking like around $100. I'll let you know when I launch the store if you like, just send me a PM

#30 11 years ago

As long as there are people interested I'm sure I can keep making them

#33 11 years ago

Those teeth look awesome! That photo angle makes it look like t-rex is doing a denture smile Love it.

#47 11 years ago

Nice work phetishboy! Looks awesome. You've paid lots of attention to the cabinet, now you need to complete the playfield by adding some trees, a raptor and the LoopCombo.com scoop light mod to really complete the look, haha.

#49 11 years ago

It's easy to find vector-based versions of the Jurassic Park logo and I wouldn't be surprised if someone has made a free JP font that you can use to create the assets on the front of the cab (if you also need to redo the front. The hardest part would be the back box sides with the trees. You'd have to photograph and trace it I reckon.

1 week later
#108 11 years ago

I think a random goat would look pretty bizarre. If it was in a cage like the movie then that would be far better

#115 11 years ago

Excellent gate! Can't wait to see pics of it in action.

#118 11 years ago

An awesome idea for an explorer car would be to replace the horribly uninspired 'shoot t-rex' box above the pops. Having a wrecked explorer hanging over the heli loop with headlights that turn on would be extremely cool. I hunted far and wide and couldn't find an explorer model big enough that could be used for this purpose.

4 months later
#145 10 years ago
Quoted from singlebanana:

Just bought a JP about a month ago. Shopped it out this past week and now looking to put some mods in it. I bought the Papo figures (T-Rex for back right corner and 2 raptors for top of raptor pit plastic area, already installed a Pterodon). Can someone tell me, or send pics of how they mounted these. I'm trying to avoid anything evasive that can't be removed. Thanks.

I mounted my raptor above the raptor pit by looping some wire around his angle and under the nearest hex nut above a washer. Very sturdy and with the washer there's no chance of it damaging plastics.

Quoted from singlebanana:

Also, accidental, I'll probably be contacting you soon about those control room/bunker plastics. You still have those available?

Absolutely! I've got a production revision due in a few weeks which I have a few buyers waiting for. I can ship my current version right away but people have been happy to wait for me to ship the revised design in several weeks.

Just visit www.loopcombo.com

#150 10 years ago

That would be so cool. You almost want to have the gates on a really light hinge with wire tabs hanging down that the ball hits to push them open. Ramp shots would then be really satisfying!

2 months later
#159 10 years ago

Hi Ron, great to see pics of your JP with my Loop Combo scoop light mod installed! I haven't yet seen how they look on a machine with full LEDs. Great job And the new insert cards really round out the whole package.

#162 10 years ago

That's great to hear Ron!

Do you mind if I use one of your photos on www.loopcombo.com to show how the mod looks with a full-LED JP?

#169 10 years ago

I think it depends how familiar they are with pinball. I've had kids get a bit overwhelmed with the music, shaker motor and dinosaur roars but it was also their first pinball, and pinball can be overwhelming to newbies.

1 month later
#207 10 years ago

Great work Chad! You could try putting some trees in there too to build up the jungle a bit.

#209 10 years ago

I just used blu-tack for the trees and dinos that were fairly stable. For those that weren't I wrapped wire around an ankle and the nearest playfield post.

Didn't want to do anything permanent!

9 months later
#355 9 years ago

Looks nice! Does the ceramic ball make it a bit easier to get hits on the egg target? And how does it affect the kinetics of the ball in play? I find this shot dangerous because the captive ball tend to absorb most of the energy from the ball in play which then heads SDTM.

#358 9 years ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

Thanks again for the scoop mod! It looks so legit, like the game should have been shipped like that

Great to hear! That was my goal, so it is nice to hear customers say it

3 months later
#388 9 years ago

The two lamps I can think of that would be suitable are:

• T-Rex lamp for when Tri-ball is lit. Seems appropriate for a rotating flasher light.
• Heli-loop jackpot lamp. Because who the heck ever hits that jackpot!

1 month later
#398 9 years ago

That looks very nicely lit! Great job

5 months later
#423 8 years ago

Great idea Ross! I'll have to remember this when I have troublesome lights in the future.

I didn't have any trouble with light hitting my eyes from behind the mod, but in games that do have lights that shine directly in my eyes I understand it can be irritating.

In this case perhaps it depends on:

A) player height
B) player stance
C) type of bulb used
D) the height that you adjust the icons to sit at

2 months later
#426 8 years ago

Wow, that is a seriously great looking JP!

1 year later
#488 7 years ago

Another amazing mod Tim! So frickin cool

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.25
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Machine - For Sale
Livermore, CA
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

4,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
$ 1.00
Lighting - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Machine - For Sale
London, ON
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Mariposa, CA
$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 99.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Loop Combo Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider accidental.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/share-your-jurassic-park-mods?tu=accidental and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.