Topic Stats

• 679 posts
  • 149 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by Mr_Tantrum
  • Topic is favorited by 82 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 365 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

TargetPhoto3 (resized).jpg
TargetPhoto2 (resized).jpg
TargetPhoto1 (resized).jpg
finished (resized).jpg
22309e977dd453a846e2f30adaf1a57dfaf95a8a (resized).jpg
IMG_1956.JPG
IMG_1955.JPG
trex (resized).JPG
jp (resized).JPG
62FD64D9-F0E9-403D-A972-A9AAA942909A (resized).jpeg
713387A1-3CAE-4690-8E7C-B19B93D3CE9C (resized).jpeg
layout (resized).JPG
render (resized).JPG
gate (resized).JPG
CoinInserts.jpg
CoinInserts.pdf (PDF preview)

There are 679 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 14.
#651 24 days ago
Quoted from Geteos:

Looks pretty good. What size LED are you using in the holders?

3mm flickering amber LEDs. I bought a bag of them online, but you can also scavenge 5mm flickering LEDs (and 3V lithium batteries!) from those dollar store LED tea lights.

While printing the final version of the gate parts today, I wired in this big guy. The Jeep is a Matchbox JP car I modified with LED headlights. I'll be replacing that clear shield the Jeep is sitting on there with a sculpted terrain piece that gives the Jeep a road to drive on. I'll use the flasher socket underneath there to power the headlights and add a spotlight on the T-rex.

trex (resized).JPG
#652 24 days ago

Nice stuff! This is a really good game to mod eh, lots of space to put toys and lighting.

I did the same thing with the flasher socket there to power my jeep’s headlights and a piece of strip light for some white underglow for it too. Works really well.

#653 23 days ago

Hey All - if anyone has an east dock sign or static gate mod that they'd be willing to sell I would love to pick them up!

#654 23 days ago

Since Tim is hanging it up, I designed and created my own East Dock sign.

IMG_1955.JPGIMG_1956.JPG
#655 23 days ago

Nice!

#656 22 days ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Chain-link fence effect is awesome!

Thanks, Mr_Tantrum! I was an easy but effective iinterior side arts for Jurassic Park Pinball. I had an idea for a complex alternative. I hope to work in this idea soon.

You are doing a good work too!

I´m uploading my custom cards! In some days I will finish to update my designs and I will show a link.

Regards

#657 22 days ago
Quoted from Mikonos:

Thanks, Mr_Tantrum! I was an easy but effective iinterior side arts for Jurassic Park Pinball. I had an idea for a complex alternative. I hope to work in this idea soon.
I´m uploading my custom cards! In some days I will finish to update my designs and I will show a link.
Regards

Looking forward to seeing the custom cards. Your ones for other games looked great.

#658 22 days ago
Quoted from Mikonos:

Regards

Can't wait to see your stuff. All of your cards I've seen are awesome and second to none!

#659 22 days ago

Hope someone someday makes blades with heli pad waterfall, electric fences, and the visitors centre and ford explorers.

I think the existing ones are to orange or big leafs with black dinos
Not my cup of tea

#660 22 days ago

Yes, my concept is with electric fences and vegetacion and eyes between jungle.

Regards

#661 21 days ago
Quoted from sataneatscheese:

Finally got my TREX fixed so I could finish everything topside.
Last guy put in TREX scoop light, backlit background, and provided Loopback Combo Mod. I put in sideblades, LEDs, a Mattel Raptor, lit Jeep, painted the pop caps, and but in some trees. All in all it's great.
[quoted image][quoted image]

I love the juxtaposition - prehistoric next to futuristic themed pins.

22309e977dd453a846e2f30adaf1a57dfaf95a8a (resized).jpg
#662 21 days ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

I love the juxtaposition - prehistoric next to futuristic themed pins.[quoted image]

Glad you like the combo... but I already traded out the Attack From Mars for a Hobbit. I seem to be going through them pretty fast.

#663 21 days ago
Quoted from sataneatscheese:

Glad you like the combo... but I already traded out the Attack From Mars for a Hobbit. I seem to be going through them pretty fast.

Ah man, if I ever had an AFM I would probably be buried in it.

#664 21 days ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Ah man, if I ever had an AFM I would probably be buried in it.

I put about 500 games on it in a couple of months. Great game. I decided I'd like something a little deeper and went with the Hobbit. I've decided I'm gong to trade out my games every year as there are just sooooo many great games out there I want to experience. One A tier game and one B tier game (maybe even a C tier game down the line). Jurassic Park's great! But I'll probably trade it out for a Fish Tales or Stern Pro next year. One of the things I like about this hobby is these machines are pretty liquid, and can change out pretty easily.

#665 20 days ago

Ohhh yeahh

#666 20 days ago

Yes!
Sorry guys, i just have the weird guilty pleasure of being post 666
Hell yeah!

#667 20 days ago
Quoted from jorro:

Yes!
Sorry guys, i just have the weird guilty pleasure of being post 666
Hell yeah!

"Woe to you, oh Earth and sea, for the Devil sends the Beast with wrath
Because he knows the time is short
Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the Beast
For it is a human number, its number is six hundred and sixty six"

#668 20 days ago
Quoted from tiltmonster:

"Woe to you, oh Earth and sea, for the Devil sends the Beast with wrath
Because he knows the time is short
Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the Beast
For it is a human number, its number is six hundred and sixty six"

Now youre number 667, that makes you the neighbour of the beast! My friend!

#669 19 days ago

As promised, here is my completed Jurassic Park gate mod.

That's about 40 hours of work, including design from scratch, print time, paint-prep, and wiring (which was a royal PITA to feed through the posts).

Some people have asked about buying one, now that Tim's Mods seems to have abandoned their amazing JP gate. I'm still considering it. I have no problems posting the files on Thingiverse for others to use for free, but I'm not sure I want to through all that effort again to build a completed one.

I have a lot more images and short videos of the build process on my Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fortnerindustries/?hl=en

finished (resized).jpg
#670 16 days ago
Quoted from Rambo:

I have no problems posting the files on Thingiverse for others to use for free,

That would be awesome!

#671 11 days ago

Just posted my custom target decals in JP Club forum: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-club/page/113#post-4925290

TargetPhoto1 (resized).jpgTargetPhoto2 (resized).jpgTargetPhoto3 (resized).jpg
#672 10 days ago

Anyone have trouble with a colordmd LCD install? In the colordmd menu's everything is fine but once I exit the screen has a weird flickering going on.

#673 9 days ago

Total noob question - I picked up the Modfathers Jeep with LED's and the clips to attach to the socket flasher on the underside of the board.

Does it matter which clip (Black/Red) gets attached to which socket flasher post? will this damage the game if incorrectly installed?

Anyone have a pic handy of how they'd run the wire and how they attached the clips under the playfield?

Thanks!

#674 9 days ago

No damage, the Jeep just won’t work if it’s wired backwards.

#675 9 days ago
Quoted from Geteos:

Just make sure your machine is off when you attach it...

#676 9 days ago
Quoted from Geteos:

Quoted from tiltmonster:

Just make sure your machine is off when you attach it...

Thanks!

#677 8 days ago

FYI for anyone holding out for a Pinsound+ -- I just got an email that says they're doing free worldwide shipping for the next 48 hours -- coupon code is WINGS -- if only I waited an extra 4 days before buying one

#678 5 days ago

Starting to build a collection of my custom mods, so thought I would put them all together in one link. You can see everything I have available here: http://www.thezumwaltfamily.com/jppinball, and just PM if you would like to purchase anything at anytime.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Gap, PA
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Olive Branch, MS
There are 679 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 14.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside