Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 23 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by TreyBo69
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dakotamike.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 3 years ago

This thread is a place to share your favorite, least favorite, and most ridiculous moments from Kaneda's podcast and live stream history. I wanted to start a separate thread, since the "Kaneda is Dead" thread is really more about the how and why of his exit from pinball media.

I'll start it off. There are so many moments to choose from, but my favorite Kaneda memory is when, during a live stream, he insisted on comparing Pat Lawlor and Axl Rose to one another. And he went on a long rant about how much more successful Axl Rose is than Pat Lawlor, and how much better Axl is than Pat.

No offense to Chris, but that has to be one of the the stupidest, most apples-to-oranges comparisons that I've ever heard! He culminated his rant by asking who would be more likely to get a table at a crowded restaurant--Pat Lawlor or Axl Rose! You can't make this stuff up! It's too good!

Please, I want to hear more ridiculous Kaneda stories. What else have you got?

#11 3 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

DakotaMike, do you ever wonder maybe you're "too into" podcasts?

Yeah, I listen to them all the time when I'm working, doing chores, fixing pins, driving, whatever. Keeps me from getting bored.

#14 3 years ago
    Quoted from Haymaker:

the worst was the scarface episode. I loved everything else and it really sucks that the podcast is done

"Scarface Episode." What's that? Do tell!

#17 3 years ago

Yeah, there was some golden stuff in some of those drunk rants.

1 week later
    #22 3 years ago
    Quoted from TreyBo69:

Alcohol can amplify the worst parts of a persons characteristics. I definitely started to tune out after seeing him just being an ass out of spite. Stuff like mocking people for not making as much money as him as if that makes him superior.

Yeah, he definitely did some weird stuff on those drunken streams. He was very easy to dunk on when he was like that too, and it was almost always a good time to get out the popcorn. It was funny because he'd flash stacks of cash on stream, but then I'd always laugh to myself because he was throwing away $2000 a month on "Building Maintenance" and his internet was still way crappier than mine. Guess all that money doesn't buy common sense or good internet!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dakotamike.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/share-your-favorite-worst-ridiculous-kaneda-moments?tu=dakotamike and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.