(Topic ID: 117904)

Shaq playfield plastics wanted

By burningman

9 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

Looking for a few plastics for a buddies Shak I am working on. Mostly the smaller plastics in the upper playfield.

If anyone has a Shaq they are parting out or have these plastics I would be interested...

Thanks in advance

3 months later
#3 8 years ago

going to bump this...still looking for the usual suspect plastics....

2 months later
#4 8 years ago

and lets just give this the 2 month bump....still looking

#5 8 years ago

Do you have a pic of specifically what you need? Printed plastics or clears?

#6 8 years ago

printed...mostly the ones in the "upper playfield".....(although there is no upper playfield)...

#7 8 years ago

I might be able to help. It would involve sending in your broken pieces and waiting about 4 weeks. Minimum set up is around $75. If your buddy is that desperate, PM me.

#8 8 years ago
Quoted from angryjeep:

I might be able to help. It would involve sending in your broken pieces and waiting about 4 weeks. Minimum set up is around $75. If your buddy is that desperate, PM me.

Thanks angryjeep....its just one of those, "man, I'd like to replace those if I could find them" things....will keep looking

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/shaq-playfield-plastics-wanted and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.