Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by TigerLaw
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 2 years ago

I have a Shaq Attaq that kicks the first ball in the shooter lane and plays like normal until the ball is drained. At that point the machine still thinks the ball is on the playfield. I have the correct about of balls in the game and the two trough switches work as they should. Any ideas?

#2 2 years ago

Ugh, an un-ending game of Shaq Attaq? I shudder at the horror I kid, I kid (but Levi won't)...

Has to be a bad or mis-aligned switch in the outhole or trough. Remove the apron and try pressing those switches manually during a game.

#3 2 years ago
Quoted from ReplayRyan:

Ugh, an un-ending game of Shaq Attaq? I shudder at the horror I kid, I kid (but Levi won't)...
Has to be a bad or mis-aligned switch in the outhole or trough. Remove the apron and try pressing those switches manually during a game.

Come on, Shaq Attaq isn't that bad. I'll try that, but I tested both switch 23 and 24 on the switch test and in play and they both work as should. I'll take the apron off and see if there is another switch I missed. Multiball works as should.

#4 2 years ago
Quoted from rdbronko73:

Come on, Shaq Attaq isn't that bad.

Shaq Attack is cool. It has a ton going on and certainly had a high BOM...they weren't skimping on mechs.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 249.00
1,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Chatham, MA
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
1,850 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
South Bound Brook, NJ
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Anywhereusa
$ 41.00
€ 3.95
Flipper Parts
Multigame
$ 14.00
$ 64.95
$ 349.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 134.95
Lighting - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside