(Topic ID: 316831)

Shangri-La gives first ball, not second

By Portraitman2

1 year ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 1 year ago

Does anybody know what might make an EM pinball game start up and fire ball one out of the outhole but then when it goes back into the outhole it will not fire ball two? I have started the game with the hood up many times and I can manually touch the outhole switch and it will fire ball one every time but stops when it comes to the second wall. What might cause that? Thanks very much.

#2 1 year ago

Don't have the game but from the schematic at IPDB I'd say try score motor 3-C Blu-O to yellow switch and then Index C Br-B to yellow.
Clean the switches and check the gap as you manually rotate the score motor.

If that doesn't work sit back and wait for the experts with the machine to weigh in.

#4 1 year ago

Thank you, it was the “motor run” switch in the score motor.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/shangri-la-gives-first-ball-not-second- and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.