Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

0Shangri-La-Extraball-Cards-Black-White-reduced.jpg
0Shangri-La-Extraball-Cards-Color-reduced.jpg
0Shangri-La-Extraball-Cards-Color-reduced (resized).jpg
0Shangri-La-pinside-Replay-Settings-Save (resized).jpg
0Shangri-La-333-EB-1A-Work (resized).jpg
0Shangri-La-333-EB-1-Work (resized).jpg
Williams_1967_Shangri_La_Extra_Ball_Relay_Assembly_Info_fake_document.pdf (PDF preview)
Shangri-La-Extraball-Relay-original-wiring.pdf (PDF preview)
Shangri-la extra ball relay assy installed (resized).jpg
Shangri-la extra ball relay assy diagram with wiring connections (2) (resized).jpg
Shangri-la extra ball relay assy (resized).jpg
0Shangri-La-Work-XB-Relais-24VAC (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider I_P_D_B.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#17 6 years ago
Quoted from rolf_martin_062:

Hi igo4rams
GREAT --- thanks for the pictures and the schematics. I believe that ipdb usually wants to show original stuff. So, when You donate You should write something like: "From spare parts I made me an Extraball-Relay - so it is not original. I figured out the connections and it fully runs / works".
Please donate to ipdb the pictures in post-5 and post-6. I copied Your schematics (post-6) and used the free converter: http://www.pdfarea.com/image-to-pdf-converter-free.htm --- the resulting PDF I post here --- want to do this Yourself or take "my" PDF --- I believe that ipdb prefers "paper stuff" in PDF-Format. Thanks again, greetings Rolf

Hi Rolf,

I did receive two hand-drawings submitted from (I believe) igo4rams. One he drew and one from his friend. I placed both drawings into one PDF and added it to the site tonight. Things like that do not have to be factory-original, or maybe I'm loosening up in my old age. I have several hand-drawn wiring diagrams of older games where a schematic is not available. I identify them a user-submitted or homemade.

I don't see a submission from you for your Shangri-La Extra Ball score cards yet.

We do host repro cards but only if they look like retyped versions of the factory-original ones, and especially when we have no originals. I don't want the custom-made cards with the graphics as that involves creative input beyond what the manufacturer did. We had been hosting Incognito's repro cards for several years but when he later decided to also place them all on pinballrebel, to avoid duplicate effort for him we both decided to remove his repro cards from the IPDB so I have been slowly removing his cards, whenever I touch a listing that has one in it.

Thanks,

Jay

#19 6 years ago
Quoted from rolf_martin_062:

A long time ago I could buy me an Shangri La. There were several single, loose papers coming with the pin --- I donated the stuff and You show it in ipdb as an "partial manual" - want to look at the list on the last page of the "partial manual" - to me this last page shows "complete as at these times there were no real 'cased, bound' manuals".

Regarding your "partial manual", I had compared your submitted pages to the full manual for another 1967 Williams game, "Jolly Roger":

http://mirror2.ipdb.org/files/1314/Williams_1967_Jolly_Roger_Instruction_Manual_no_schematics.pdf

where you see there is an actual cover and the pages are numbered.

so that is why I thought your loose pages constituted a partial manual.

Although, 1966 A-Go-Go is not a manual, same as yours:

http://mirror2.ipdb.org/files/27/Williams_1966_A_Go_Go_Manual.pdf

Maybe 1967 Derby Day is the start of binding the pages into a "manual".

Jay

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider I_P_D_B.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/shangri-la-extra-ball-relay-assembly-pic?tu=I_P_D_B and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.